• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Earthbound Inspired Town!

EarthyBound

Bells
Name: Neku
Town name: Nemuro
Dream Address : 5000-5377-9669

At last! My Earthbound theme inspired town is finally done:). Took me some time to make this theme alive. All the player houses are empty right now but the Town itself is done. I want feedback's on the town and criticism is allowed about my town. So you can hate on it but I did it for the people that are huge fans for Earthbound.

Last edited:
I just explored your town a bit and i really like it! Ive never played the games from the Mother series but i really like the atmosphere of your town and how the player characters look like the main Earthbound characters. Ill admit i thought the amount of glitching used was kind of annoying at times but the positive outweighed the negative because i really like how you created forests with trees and bushes all clumped together and used tree stumps to be able to get on the cliff and into the water, the treasure hunt stuff was cute and creative

really good job, you can tell a lot of thought and time and creativity was put into this

Wow thanks!, is good to hear someone liked my town. Really big thanks and maybe I'll remove the amount of glitches to make it less annoying.

Back