• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #6!! (PRIME WINS!)

Won 3-1 vs AkatsukiYoshi
GG's to him and now I wait forever for losers bracket to finish.

GGs to Prime. Now I'll wait for my opponent in the loser's bracket. It does look like it will take some time.

Just got done handing out some DQ right now so if you got DQ'ed, that's on you.

Rush and Okasan, play your match as soon as you can! :cool:

We are nearing the end of the line here yee-haw.
Someone get DQ'ed so I can post this on your profile pls

Nah, but thanks to all of you who have got your matches done in a timely manner throughout this tourney, appreciate it!
I hope to have this whole thing finished by next week aka a month from when I opened this thread lol.

idk probably soon
I VM'Ed my opponent 2x and they've been online as well but haven't replied to ya boy

Either this is a technique to wear my spirit out or they ain't tryna play their match lol
I hope its the latter so I can throw that snazzy 80's DQ commercial on their page

I'm just going to forfeit, because I'm not into Smash 4 anymore, and I don't have enough time to play matches and I'm holding the tournament up. Good luck!

Back