• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #6!! (PRIME WINS!)

Alrighty, looks like it's finally time for the Grand Finale, Akatsuki v Prime!

Get it done fast fellas.
Finale so it's Best of 5.

You know how it goes, if Akatsuki wins first set, reset, and then must win second set. If Prime wins first set, he wins the whole enchilada. Good luck fellas!

I lost in the finals against Prime with a score of 0-3. Despite the score, the matches were close. Congrats Prime for winning the tournament. :)

Yay! Now Jav host another tournament that will last two months.

Anyway, congrats to Prime! Now off to the splat fields for a tourney of a different color~

Yay! Now Jav host another tournament that will last two months.

Anyway, congrats to Prime! Now off to the splat fields for a tourney of a different color~

Psh didn't even hit 40 days m8
And I aint hosting another one of these *** that noise hahaha.

But congrats, Prime!!
I will send yours, along with the runner up's winnings after I get outta hell aka work rip.

Special thanks to everyone for participating and those who got your matches done. You are the reason I get up in the morning, ily. But I hope you all had a smashing time. Until next time, whenever that may be!

Last edited:
Back