Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #6!! (PRIME WINS!)

I won 2-0 to Mattestro c:
(Thank you so much for the game and for waiting!)

S-A-M will be able to play against me on saturday he said :eek:

Yeeeeaaaaah no dice on that one, pal.
If he said that's the soonest he could play, then I'm gonna hand him some DQ and give you a bye.

Also, small reminder that you guys are almost out of time.

Me and Spongebob are having no luck at all getting a time and we can't work anything out because we're never online here at the same time either :s
Sorry for making this so difficult ^^'

Me and Spongebob are having no luck at all getting a time and we can't work anything out because we're never online here at the same time either :s
Sorry for making this so difficult ^^'

Hopefully you can get it done today but if not, choose one of you to forfeit or I'll DQ both of ya and find subs. Thanks fam.

Hopefully you can get it done today but if not, choose one of you to forfeit or I'll DQ both of ya and find subs. Thanks fam.

Ah, but we're never online at the same time to talk which is the problem were having
When they come back from school it'll be 11pm where I am so we're limited to one message per day, I'll try and sort something out hopefully though

Ah, but we're never online at the same time to talk which is the problem were having
When they come back from school it'll be 11pm where I am so we're limited to one message per day, I'll try and sort something out hopefully though

Try staying up a bit late if you can.
11pm isn't that late, but that's just me lol.
And if parents checking in on you to make sure you're sleeping or whatever is an issue then take your game pad to the restroom and do your matches real quick. Thank #tipsfromjav

I won spongebob 2-1
Super late but amazing game nonetheless
Also, thank you for extending the time so much I really appriciate it ( ? ▽ ` )ノ

Last edited:
take your game pad to the restroom and do your matches real quick. Thank #tipsfromjav

This is honestly the best way to play (IT REALLY IS).

As long as you can filter feed and don't need sleep, you never have to stop to move! Oh, what a dream.

Last edited:
Alright, looks like we are finally caught up (with a bit of DQueezy).
Round 3 and Loser's Round 2 is due by Sunday at 8pm PST.
Hit me up for a 24 if you need it.
Also, please try your best to complete your matches.
I don't want like 8 matches still not done by deadline again haha.

Thanks guys and gals.

Lately I haven't really felt like playing smash bros, since every time I play for glory I get obliterated, when usually I dominate on glory...

I've also noticed that my reflexes when playing smash are really slow and sluggish compared to how I used to play.
idk, maybe I'm just not feeling it lately, so I'm going to give sm4sh a break, which means that I'll me forfeiting this tournament. Good look in the rest of the bracket, Okasan!

"Insert Shulk quote here"

Back