• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #6!! (PRIME WINS!)

About 19 hours from this post for deadlines.
Remember to hit me up for that 24 if you need to!

Me and spongebob are trying to work out a time so I don't know if we'll need more time or not, hopefully not but just in case I'll leave this here I suppose ( ・◇・)?

I think me and S.A.M will need extra time but i'm not sure we can have a match, i'm 8 ahead since when i get home he goes to school or something and when he gets home i'm in bed ;-;

Could me and Mattestro possibly have some extra time too?
I'm pretty sure we're in different timezones or something and it's becoming pretty hard to get online at the same time...
I'm hoping we'll be able to work something out by late tomorrow, though. (・∀・ )

I think me and S.A.M will need extra time but i'm not sure we can have a match, i'm 8 ahead since when i get home he goes to school or something and when he gets home i'm in bed ;-;

We're having the same problem, when I'm available spongebob's busy and vice versa. We'll definitely need extra time but I'm not sure if we'll ever be available at the same time due to timezones anyway 「(゚ペ)

So much Fire Emblem here, Ike, Anna, and Henry lol

Last edited:
Lately I haven't really felt like playing smash bros, since every time I play for glory I get obliterated, when usually I dominate on glory...

I've also noticed that my reflexes when playing smash are really slow and sluggish compared to how I used to play.
idk, maybe I'm just not feeling it lately, so I'm going to give sm4sh a break, which means that I'll me forfeiting this tournament. Good look in the rest of the bracket, Okasan!

Lately I haven't really felt like playing smash bros, since every time I play for glory I get obliterated, when usually I dominate on glory...

I've also noticed that my reflexes when playing smash are really slow and sluggish compared to how I used to play.
idk, maybe I'm just not feeling it lately, so I'm going to give sm4sh a break, which means that I'll me forfeiting this tournament. Good look in the rest of the bracket, Okasan!
That's common, since I play once in awhile my reflexes become lacking, so I need to practice like crazy in order to regain them.

awww bubby. yeah I made a post in the general smash 4 thread about not really entering anymore after this because I just want to focus solely on melee. I'm really excited by the strides I'm making in melee and I've just lost all interest for smash 4. like I even played with my friends after a few drinks and it still wasn't very enjoyable compared to the satisfaction I've been getting from melee the past week or so.

but that definitely doesn't mean that I won't apply myself to this tournament though.

tbh realizing you suck is the first step to actually improving. that's essentially where this melee kick has come from for me and in like a week I've gotten exponentially better.

Since everybody and their mama hittin me up for a 24 before the deadline and I don't wanna deal with overhauling the whole thing AND there's 8 matches that need to be completed, I will be extending the deadline to Wednesday night 8pm PST/or maybe Thursday morning idk but after that, I'm totally overhauling the whole bracket if I gotta.

Thanks fam.

Last edited:
i'd love some dq, just sayin

also jarrad u just gotta believe in urself

you are secretly a champion boxer

Last edited:
Dairy queen happens to be quite common in tournaments in general. I was hopng to see a tournament that will have no dairy queen.

I would play my next match, but I am still waiting for an opponent.

Back