• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dying to know what 10 is especially! But I don't want it to end yet- I don't want my 3 little eggs to go to waste! I need only 1 more D;;;

Informational post before time is up:

• All egg links and codes will become non functional immediately, but may not be removed from pages yet as that takes some manual work and time to do.
  • The Egg Shop will remain open to purchase collectibles until later tonight or tomorrow.
  • A full detailed answers table will be posted. Do not discuss or post answers until you see it go up.

I had fun, even if I was more stumped than clever. But I got a pretty egg to show for it, and am looking forward to seeing the answers now.

I just got soooo convinced that I knew WHAT a couple were that I spent a hours searching to find one. I shoulda quit in those and attempted the last 4. Grrr. Lol!!!

and it's over
well I definitely had fun. my first egg hunt at tbt and I at least managed to find more than half the eggs c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back