• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do You Regret Your Username?

oswaldies


Bells
Even though you can change your username, do you regret your current one or one you had in the past?

I used to have some really weird ones but that was way back when I was in middle school and it was cool to have X's on either side of your name :p

Ive been using HeyPatience as my username for pretty much everything since the beginning of highschool when I signed up for a Twitter account.

Not really. Mine is simple and I don't get confused with other users. It's very easy to remember.

I actually like mine. I have considered changing it but I think it's fine. So overall I have no regrets.

naww bc my nickname is kiki and that was taken so kikiiii is cute and the next best thing

I used to have some really weird ones but that was way back when I was in middle school and it was cool to have X's on either side of your name :p

Ive been using HeyPatience as my username for pretty much everything since the beginning of highschool when I signed up for a Twitter account.

I used to use X's a lot and realized how dumb and ugly it was.

No, I've been using this as an alias online for 10 years now so I'm quite happy to keep it.

Back