Do You Regret Your Username?

I probably should have picked a name that was more feminine but whatever. It's been my username since the beginning and I'd feel weird changing it.

I do a lot of the time because in my head I'm like "oooo white kid with japanese in his username..." :l
If I think that, I'm sure others think that as well. I've been saving up the bells to change it but idk what to change it to

I do a lot of the time because in my head I'm like "oooo white kid with japanese in his username..." :l
If I think that, I'm sure others think that as well. I've been saving up the bells to change it but idk what to change it to

No. Don't change it. Your username is beautiful just the way it is Mama.

thinking about just changing it to Mama because theres no chance that that can offend. or Cooking Mama idk.

2psgiut.jpg

This is the name have used on ever platform since the good ol' "scene-kid" on myspace days, cause you were supposed to spell your name cool and put a word that had the same first letter or that rhymed and then you were super emo/scene/awesome. I have never once in my life listened to "crunk" music but the name stuck so it's a part of me, usually not ever taken on sites, so most websites that you'll find this name on are me... it's kind of a bad thing in a way too because there are some not so great sites I became a member of... my old go to was kittyeatssouls, so kaydeekrunk is way better.

This is the name have used on ever platform since the good ol' "scene-kid" on myspace days, cause you were supposed to spell your name cool and put a word that had the same first letter or that rhymed and then you were super emo/scene/awesome. I have never once in my life listened to "crunk" music but the name stuck so it's a part of me, usually not ever taken on sites, so most websites that you'll find this name on are me... it's kind of a bad thing in a way too because there are some not so great sites I became a member of... my old go to was kittyeatssouls, so kaydeekrunk is way better.
That is terrifying.

Not here, considering that 'Earth Wolf-Howl' or some variation is a username I use for almost every site, but back in the past, there've been a number of usernames I regret.

I loved the name Jarrad so much after creating it on tbt forums that I decided to use it as my real life name

Back