• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Ardrey's Art★Shop | OPEN [ PU: --- ]

Really loving the piece you did for Shiro. I'm sure she'll be so ecstatic!

Sorry this took so long ^^; got caught up playing Pokemon lol. This one's for Shiro!

commission__shirohibiki_by_ardrey-d8ulhjs.png

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH////
OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT THIS. Lo OK AT IT
im screaming itS SO aDORABLE AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
I LOVE THEIR EXPRESSIONS AND THE POSE IS SO CUTE SMGDHGFHGFHFG and now i successfully have pieces of bridgette with all boys from ardrey my life is cOMPLETE
ohhhh gosh thats just the cutest thing sobs/////// judging by that charming expression thats liam omg
do you think i could get a version with his glasses? ;v; (the round ones) if not thats totally fine!!! i like having different versions *v*
BUT I REALLY LOVE IT REGARDLESS OMG THANK YOOOOOOOOUUU

Ahh thanks for all the compliments guys ; u ;

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH////
OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT THIS. Lo OK AT IT
im screaming itS SO aDORABLE AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
I LOVE THEIR EXPRESSIONS AND THE POSE IS SO CUTE SMGDHGFHGFHFG and now i successfully have pieces of bridgette with all boys from ardrey my life is cOMPLETE
ohhhh gosh thats just the cutest thing sobs/////// judging by that charming expression thats liam omg
do you think i could get a version with his glasses? ;v; (the round ones) if not thats totally fine!!! i like having different versions *v*
BUT I REALLY LOVE IT REGARDLESS OMG THANK YOOOOOOOOUUU

Sure thing, I don't have time today but I'll add it tomorrow~ Glad you like it <33

Ahh thanks for all the compliments guys ; u ;

Sure thing, I don't have time today but I'll add it tomorrow~ Glad you like it <33

thank you!!! im sorry to be fussy omg dont feel pressured to do so <3 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT AND YOU KNOW THAT~

This is too add on to my order:

Order Form

Name of Character: Pinjj
Style: Style 3
References:
mJPqhGg.jpg
Payment Option: RLC
Additional Comments: Can you make her chubby? Even have her stomach sticking out.
For a pose, her doing a peace sign with her hand would be wonderful, like this:
8LvOs79.jpg

And that's about it u vu

Heheh, your art is amazing <3
Everyday I'm checking if there is a BTB spot open! :3

Can u do real ppl? :3 ~Just asking~

Heheh, your art is amazing <3
Everyday I'm checking if there is a BTB spot open! :3

Can u do real ppl? :3 ~Just asking~

Thank you so much <3 I can do real people but I won't be opening BTB slots anymore after my current batch! I don't really have the time anymore ^^;

GOODBYE HOPES AND DREAMS ;_;

But naw, it's for the best for you to feel relaxed rly.

TRUE! I'm really glad that I was able to luckily get a piece from her thanks to you guys that supported me financially, but on the other hand I feel bad because I kinda stole your chances to get chosen ;-;
But I have the hope that she maybe opens her btb slots again in the holidays? As for me, I was thinking of a special event in the holidays since I've got more time then :'> But I won't tell what kind of event it will be hohoho

keep rockin' ardrey :D HOPEFULLY I CAN DRAW YOUR OC ARDREY-WORTHY. Your godliness makes me really nervous to draw for you ; ~;

hey ardrey, i was wondering if you'd ever consider streaming? :eek: i'd love to see how u color *~*

Ahh yah, I've been wanting to try streaming c: only reason I haven't yet is my unstable internet and the fact that I rarely get to draw for an extended period of time uninterrupted lol! I will try to one of these days tho xD

GOODBYE HOPES AND DREAMS ;_;

But naw, it's for the best for you to feel relaxed rly.

Its OK Hyogo bby, I already promised you and Chibi.Hoshi a piece <3

TRUE! I'm really glad that I was able to luckily get a piece from her thanks to you guys that supported me financially, but on the other hand I feel bad because I kinda stole your chances to get chosen ;-;
But I have the hope that she maybe opens her btb slots again in the holidays? As for me, I was thinking of a special event in the holidays since I've got more time then :'> But I won't tell what kind of event it will be hohoho

keep rockin' ardrey :D HOPEFULLY I CAN DRAW YOUR OC ARDREY-WORTHY. Your godliness makes me really nervous to draw for you ; ~;

Ahh godtara you're such a sweetie <3 I think slots during holidays are a pretty good idea, or maybe an auction too c:
I'll be going to China over the summer so depending on whether or not TBT is blocked by the government, I might do a few then too ^^ and don't worry, it will look FANTASTIC no matter what :'D your art is so purty <3

Naw, helping a wonderful person is better than getting a slot, getting a slot too would've just been a huge bonus ^~^

I swear I keep forgetting and I have no idea why, your talents really are worth waiting for and I keep going brain dead ._.; I guess I sometimes forget that I'm getting treated to such lovely things since I'm not used to it.

Now the question is, I dunno who I'd actually ask you to draw...and how much it'd cost ._.

Last edited:
I swear I keep forgetting and I have no idea why, your talents really are worth waiting for and I keep going brain dead ._.; I guess I sometimes forget that I'm getting treated to such lovely things since I'm not used to it.

Now the question is, I dunno who I'd actually ask you to draw...and how much it'd cost ._.

You deserve all the lovely things in the world :D and don't worry, you have plenty of time to think about it, I gotta finish up a few of my slots first anyway xD Price is free :p

Ahh yah, I've been wanting to try streaming c: only reason I haven't yet is my unstable internet and the fact that I rarely get to draw for an extended period of time uninterrupted lol! I will try to one of these days tho xD

Ahh godtara you're such a sweetie <3 I think slots during holidays are a pretty good idea, or maybe an auction too c:
I'll be going to China over the summer so depending on whether or not TBT is blocked by the government, I might do a few then too ^^ and don't worry, it will look FANTASTIC no matter what :'D your art is so purty <3

Ahh for how long will you stay there?
... I think you have told me this before but I honestly forgot, I'm so sorry ;-; My brain is slowly remembering haha!
It's strange how much I can be of a kiddie and of an old hag ; ~;
mmmh tbt blocked by the government... sounds kinda creepy, idk...
p-p-purty? umm.. I just spammed that into the translator but it couldn't find the word...this makes me nervous ahah
you're too nice to me ^^ I'll give my best on that fab girl!! :D

You deserve all the lovely things in the world :D and don't worry, you have plenty of time to think about it, I gotta finish up a few of my slots first anyway xD Price is free :p
OH SHUSH, you'll flatter me!! :'D
But yehh, I hope these peeps are excited to get their arts! ( ❛ д ❛) and aw what! That's just too sweet rly!

p-p-purty? umm.. I just spammed that into the translator but it couldn't find the word...this makes me nervous ahah
Purty is just another way of saying "Pretty" heh!

Back