Shop Ardrey's Art★Shop | OPEN [ PU: --- ]

Really loving the piece you did for Shiro. I'm sure she'll be so ecstatic!

Sorry this took so long ^^; got caught up playing Pokemon lol. This one's for Shiro!

commission__shirohibiki_by_ardrey-d8ulhjs.png

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH////
OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT THIS. Lo OK AT IT
im screaming itS SO aDORABLE AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
I LOVE THEIR EXPRESSIONS AND THE POSE IS SO CUTE SMGDHGFHGFHFG and now i successfully have pieces of bridgette with all boys from ardrey my life is cOMPLETE
ohhhh gosh thats just the cutest thing sobs/////// judging by that charming expression thats liam omg
do you think i could get a version with his glasses? ;v; (the round ones) if not thats totally fine!!! i like having different versions *v*
BUT I REALLY LOVE IT REGARDLESS OMG THANK YOOOOOOOOUUU

Ahh thanks for all the compliments guys ; u ;

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH////
OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT THIS. Lo OK AT IT
im screaming itS SO aDORABLE AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
I LOVE THEIR EXPRESSIONS AND THE POSE IS SO CUTE SMGDHGFHGFHFG and now i successfully have pieces of bridgette with all boys from ardrey my life is cOMPLETE
ohhhh gosh thats just the cutest thing sobs/////// judging by that charming expression thats liam omg
do you think i could get a version with his glasses? ;v; (the round ones) if not thats totally fine!!! i like having different versions *v*
BUT I REALLY LOVE IT REGARDLESS OMG THANK YOOOOOOOOUUU

Sure thing, I don't have time today but I'll add it tomorrow~ Glad you like it <33

Ahh thanks for all the compliments guys ; u ;

Sure thing, I don't have time today but I'll add it tomorrow~ Glad you like it <33

thank you!!! im sorry to be fussy omg dont feel pressured to do so <3 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT AND YOU KNOW THAT~

This is too add on to my order:

Order Form

Name of Character: Pinjj
Style: Style 3
References:
mJPqhGg.jpg
Payment Option: RLC
Additional Comments: Can you make her chubby? Even have her stomach sticking out.
For a pose, her doing a peace sign with her hand would be wonderful, like this:
8LvOs79.jpg

And that's about it u vu

Heheh, your art is amazing <3
Everyday I'm checking if there is a BTB spot open! :3

Can u do real ppl? :3 ~Just asking~

Heheh, your art is amazing <3
Everyday I'm checking if there is a BTB spot open! :3

Can u do real ppl? :3 ~Just asking~

Thank you so much <3 I can do real people but I won't be opening BTB slots anymore after my current batch! I don't really have the time anymore ^^;

GOODBYE HOPES AND DREAMS ;_;

But naw, it's for the best for you to feel relaxed rly.

TRUE! I'm really glad that I was able to luckily get a piece from her thanks to you guys that supported me financially, but on the other hand I feel bad because I kinda stole your chances to get chosen ;-;
But I have the hope that she maybe opens her btb slots again in the holidays? As for me, I was thinking of a special event in the holidays since I've got more time then :'> But I won't tell what kind of event it will be hohoho

keep rockin' ardrey :D HOPEFULLY I CAN DRAW YOUR OC ARDREY-WORTHY. Your godliness makes me really nervous to draw for you ; ~;

hey ardrey, i was wondering if you'd ever consider streaming? :eek: i'd love to see how u color *~*

Ahh yah, I've been wanting to try streaming c: only reason I haven't yet is my unstable internet and the fact that I rarely get to draw for an extended period of time uninterrupted lol! I will try to one of these days tho xD

GOODBYE HOPES AND DREAMS ;_;

But naw, it's for the best for you to feel relaxed rly.

Its OK Hyogo bby, I already promised you and Chibi.Hoshi a piece <3

TRUE! I'm really glad that I was able to luckily get a piece from her thanks to you guys that supported me financially, but on the other hand I feel bad because I kinda stole your chances to get chosen ;-;
But I have the hope that she maybe opens her btb slots again in the holidays? As for me, I was thinking of a special event in the holidays since I've got more time then :'> But I won't tell what kind of event it will be hohoho

keep rockin' ardrey :D HOPEFULLY I CAN DRAW YOUR OC ARDREY-WORTHY. Your godliness makes me really nervous to draw for you ; ~;

Ahh godtara you're such a sweetie <3 I think slots during holidays are a pretty good idea, or maybe an auction too c:
I'll be going to China over the summer so depending on whether or not TBT is blocked by the government, I might do a few then too ^^ and don't worry, it will look FANTASTIC no matter what :'D your art is so purty <3

Naw, helping a wonderful person is better than getting a slot, getting a slot too would've just been a huge bonus ^~^

I swear I keep forgetting and I have no idea why, your talents really are worth waiting for and I keep going brain dead ._.; I guess I sometimes forget that I'm getting treated to such lovely things since I'm not used to it.

Now the question is, I dunno who I'd actually ask you to draw...and how much it'd cost ._.

Last edited:
I swear I keep forgetting and I have no idea why, your talents really are worth waiting for and I keep going brain dead ._.; I guess I sometimes forget that I'm getting treated to such lovely things since I'm not used to it.

Now the question is, I dunno who I'd actually ask you to draw...and how much it'd cost ._.

You deserve all the lovely things in the world :D and don't worry, you have plenty of time to think about it, I gotta finish up a few of my slots first anyway xD Price is free :p

Ahh yah, I've been wanting to try streaming c: only reason I haven't yet is my unstable internet and the fact that I rarely get to draw for an extended period of time uninterrupted lol! I will try to one of these days tho xD

Ahh godtara you're such a sweetie <3 I think slots during holidays are a pretty good idea, or maybe an auction too c:
I'll be going to China over the summer so depending on whether or not TBT is blocked by the government, I might do a few then too ^^ and don't worry, it will look FANTASTIC no matter what :'D your art is so purty <3

Ahh for how long will you stay there?
... I think you have told me this before but I honestly forgot, I'm so sorry ;-; My brain is slowly remembering haha!
It's strange how much I can be of a kiddie and of an old hag ; ~;
mmmh tbt blocked by the government... sounds kinda creepy, idk...
p-p-purty? umm.. I just spammed that into the translator but it couldn't find the word...this makes me nervous ahah
you're too nice to me ^^ I'll give my best on that fab girl!! :D

You deserve all the lovely things in the world :D and don't worry, you have plenty of time to think about it, I gotta finish up a few of my slots first anyway xD Price is free :p
OH SHUSH, you'll flatter me!! :'D
But yehh, I hope these peeps are excited to get their arts! ( ❛ д ❛) and aw what! That's just too sweet rly!

p-p-purty? umm.. I just spammed that into the translator but it couldn't find the word...this makes me nervous ahah
Purty is just another way of saying "Pretty" heh!

Back