Shop Ardrey's Art★Shop | OPEN [ PU: --- ]

Ahh for how long will you stay there?
... I think you have told me this before but I honestly forgot, I'm so sorry ;-; My brain is slowly remembering haha!
It's strange how much I can be of a kiddie and of an old hag ; ~;
mmmh tbt blocked by the government... sounds kinda creepy, idk...
p-p-purty? umm.. I just spammed that into the translator but it couldn't find the word...this makes me nervous ahah
you're too nice to me ^^ I'll give my best on that fab girl!! :D

Ahh sorry, purty/purdy is just a slangy way to say pretty :3

Last edited:
Ahh yah, I've been wanting to try streaming c: only reason I haven't yet is my unstable internet and the fact that I rarely get to draw for an extended period of time uninterrupted lol! I will try to one of these days tho xD

ahhh icic, no worries ~~ and i'm sure peeps would be fine with a short stream as well!!

OH SHUSH, you'll flatter me!! :'D
But yehh, I hope these peeps are excited to get their arts! ( ❛ д ❛) and aw what! That's just too sweet rly!

Purty is just another way of saying "Pretty" heh!

ahhh I see! Thanks for letting me know ^^'
I just realized you are the one who made roroselle's pixel avatar (yes yes I am soo lazy with realizing things *sigh*) and what the hell are you saying, those skirts / dresses are just fine! Love the pixel you did for her c:
//still secretly waiting for you to do pixel requests one day again, but don't want to rush you or so

And thanks to ardrey too! It means a lot to me!! Especially because it comes from one of my idols :D

Thank you so much <3 I can do real people but I won't be opening BTB slots anymore after my current batch! I don't really have the time anymore ^^;

Ohh.. maybe one day.. you'll have time again :3
I'll keep checking :3
~an admirer of your art <3

Just wanted to give all my commissioners a little update:

I've been pretty swamped with school and stuff this past weekend and probably will be for most of this week so commissions will be going slow, sorry D: I probably won't be very active either orz. In more exciting news, the visual update of my shop is complete! Check out the first page of the thread to see the amazing banners courtesy of Kairi-Kitten and pengutango! <33

Last edited:
Just wanted to give all my commissioners a little update:

I've been pretty swamped with school and stuff this past weekend and probably will be for most of this week so commissions will be going slow, sorry D: I probably won't be very active either orz. In more exciting news, the visual update of my shop is complete! Check out the first page of the thread to see the amazing banners courtesy of Kairi-Kitten and pengutango! <33

The new banner is GORGEOUS!
Love your shop layout c:
And don't overwork yourself! I'm sure they are willing to wait until the world ends for your amazing art :D

Dang it
Dang it
DANG. IT. XD

I was looking yet AGAIN for another chibi artist, and a good one, and you caught my eye, but you aren't doing commissions!! ;;^;;

Only my luck...

Awe!!! The banners look great!!! I'm leaving for vacay on Friday for a week, so I'm in no hurry whatsoever :)

Gamzee's pieces!

commission__gamzee_by_ardrey-d8x323k.png

for_gamzee_by_ardrey-d8wkae4.png

There was a waiting list for this gorgeous art all this time and I never knew omg ;A;

Can I be added please? c:

ahh, I would love to be added to your waiting list, if you don't mind! *u*

D'aww Ards, everything your mind makes always come out cute!!

How do you do it? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

There was a waiting list for this gorgeous art all this time and I never knew omg ;A;

Can I be added please? c:

ahh, I would love to be added to your waiting list, if you don't mind! *u*

Ah I think people are getting confused ^^; This is a RLC waiting list, are you sure you want to be added?

D'aww Ards, everything your mind makes always come out cute!!

How do you do it? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

huehuehue i make sacrifices to the flying sphagetti monster

OH it's RLC? I don't pay RLC, so can you take me off the list? ^^"

Back