• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skittlebee

pizza queen
Bells
Cake
I'm curious to see how many different age groups play this game!

If you're not comfortable posting your age, you can say a roundabout idea (14-18, college level, whatev a you wanna say) or you can simply not post ^^

I'm just about to turn 18, actually. I first got the game the december following it's release in 2013. A good buddy of mine got me the game as a christmas present and an early birthday present.

There was a poll I think of the ages, I think most of them were around 17-25, which is interesting to me. A lot of my friends were real big Animal Crossing gamers. Even my cousin is 28 and she remembers playing the Animal Crossing games.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My bad, it was 13-17. Here's the thread I was talking about.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?243074-Age-of-animal-crossing-players

Last edited:
Turned 25 today! :D

There's a thread over in the basement like "guess the age of the poster above you" and the guesses I got were 20 and 18. I'm still laughing about it tbh.

I'm 14. My first game was Wild World (I had no clue how to even make money). I was only around 4-7 though. City Folk was when I started learning how to play and stuff. Now I'm in love with New Leaf! :)

I'm 24

There's a thread over in the basement like "guess the age of the poster above you" and the guesses I got were 20 and 18. I'm still laughing about it tbh.
and lol I know what you mean people always guess younger then I really am whenever I post in that thread and I love it because it makes me feel so young c:
though same sh!t happens offline to me as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back