• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The villager you've yet to meet

GameFaceClive

Bells
Switch
6214-9926-3989
In the course of my various past towns I've had the joy of meeting alot of great (and not-so-great) villagers. Some villagers really surprised me (in a good way!) while "dreamies" I thought I'd love turned out to be meh.

Are there any villagers you're interested in but have yet to encounter? I interested to meet Elvis the lion and Rowan the tiger!

I've never met Julian. He seems like a cute villager, I think unicorns are cute, but I've never had friends that had him or anything.

Rod, one day I'm going to try cycling for him. I really want to meet Soleil, Bill, Gloria, Bree, and Peggy too :)

I would like to meet those villagers who got forgotten back in "Doubutsu no mori" and it's sequel. They had some pretty rad villagers. Other than that, I have cycled through hundreds of villagers so there's no one specific villager I would like to meet anymore :(

Ive had that meh feeling with a lot of villagers that I thought were dreamies.

If I find a villager I think I might want as a dreamie, I try to find a dream town that has that villager so I can see if I like them "in person." ^_^

I've never met Julian. He seems like a cute villager, I think unicorns are cute, but I've never had friends that had him or anything.

I got julian if you'd like to check him out in my dream town~

I have yet to meet kid cat or tangy in new leaf D:

I saw Tangy in my igloo once.

I've yet to encounter most of the villagers in ACNL but I do want to meet Julian and Stitches.

I saw Tangy in my igloo once.

I've yet to encounter most of the villagers in ACNL but I do want to meet Julian and Stitches.

I got stitches in my dream town if you wanna meet him :) his house is the one on the upper left corner of the map, by the police station

I'd really love to meet Phil and Tabby! and I only got to meet Marshal once for 2 seconds :(
and I really wanted to meet bill, I freaked out when he stepped in the roost cafe to get coffee! :eek:

I had Julian. I thought I would love him, but for whatever reason, I was so disappointed when I got him. I of course had a huge fit when he moved into my town as a random. (My husband pestered me and swore he would run him off.) I was ecstatic with him for about three days, then the joy started wearing off. I soon disliked him. I reset my town a couple days later. Though, I always regret resetting my town when I have Lucky or Ruby. Lucky is a definite dreamie of mine. I think I keep Ruby around because my mom likes her. (I am 22, and my mom is 50. She plays ACNL vicariously through me.)

Rod, one day I'm going to try cycling for him. I really want to meet Soleil, Bill, Gloria, Bree, and Peggy too :)
Gloria is amazing... If I could have 5 more villagers she would be one of them.

I don't thing I've met Dizzy, Jitters, T-bone, Vic, Bree, Frank, Keaton, Tangy, Gabi, Charlise, Tom... omg how.

I need to dream more. >-< once i get my town fixed.

never seen Soleil, Apple, Fuchsia, Deirdre, Ribbot.... But I don't think I like them enough to test run them in my town, I think the female deer are kinda plain looking... the male ones at least have cool antlers!

There are a ton of villagers I haven't met, so I'll just name some that I would like to meet: Walker, Chadder, Twiggy, Bones, Bunnie, and Ricky.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd really love to meet Phil and Tabby! and I only got to meet Marshal once for 2 seconds :(
and I really wanted to meet bill, I freaked out when he stepped in the roost cafe to get coffee! :eek:

If you and I ever "meet," I have Tabby and Marshal. I really love Tabby. :)

I've wanted to meet Julian. Luckily I should be expecting him in my town today. I know him only by reputation so let's see if he lives up to my expectations.

I decided freya would be my snooty dreamie but i never really connected with her so i let her move out and my friend is letting me adopt Ankha so i'll see if i like her more because she really hasn't appealed to me much before

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and back in acww chevre was a random move in and i never would think i'd like her as much as i do now so im so happy shes in my acnl town

I never got Maple when I was playing iirc. Probably some of the goats as well.

i've got Rowan the tiger Thought the villagers I would love to meet is:Molly and Lily They look so cute but also willing to meet the angry toad Croque

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus I have Soleil She came into my igloo I tried her out shes kind Still in my town today and shes my 11th villager

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gabi I have OMG GABI she has my real life name and shes too kind

Last edited:
Back