• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

finished!

At first I thought they were bald ducks...LOL...I am really getting old! NOW I see that they are bald people...(duh, as in "base")

it looks good!

my mayor ref! in case i get chosen for the freebie
u1NQcvv.png

Pose 1 :D

Last edited:
They look wonderful! very clear and cute!.... as usual, Poppet!

Those look great! I love how you tone the outline along with actually shading the skin. Here's my mayor for consideration. I'd love her to be in pose 3 if she gets chosen :>
image.jpg

screaming omg ヽ(;▽;)ノ base 2 is adorbs
I don't know if I even have a chance but I'll leave my rly bad reference here again!

And I know I would definitely use those practice pixels since I suck at clothing at the moment ; 3 ;

Those look great! I love how you tone the outline along with actually shading the skin. Here's my mayor for consideration. I'd love her to be in pose 3 if she gets chosen :>

thankyou as well!!
sure thing, considered!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

screaming omg ヽ(;▽;)ノ base 2 is adorbs
I don't know if I even have a chance but I'll leave my rly bad reference here again!

And I know I would definitely use those practice pixels since I suck at clothing at the moment ; 3 ;

aeee thankyou!!
& i think i might make a base then ahah!!
don't worry me + clothes = dead!!

hhh I always love your pixels, they're so adorable <33
I would love to request Akari again, but if she's too complicated, don't worry about it ;;
and pose doesn't matter to me~!

I don't have much constructive feedback to give, but I do love them <3

Last edited:
Mayor reference : { x } i'd like base 2, please!
Thank you so much~! ❀

Back