• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What do YOU mostly use your TBT for?

Buying/Tipping for Art and Signatures
Tipping for letting me do stuff in their town (drop off katie, get signatures, buy stuff, etc)
Buying villagers

That is in order for what I use them mostly for, the other thing is buying pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Considering how badly the title was formulated, very interesting *cough*

TBT is the site and forums not necessarily the currency meaning to everyone.

no need to be rude :c

Not everyone can be as ~*perfect*~ as you <3

/also, I have had a super bad day, please take evrything I say as what it is, just text./

I like to hoard it mainly :3 but if there is a collectible I really want I'll use my stash to buy it, for example when I bought my June birthstone the other day. Sometimes I also like to buy surprise collectibles for friends.

I usually use them to buy Pokemon especially Events that are harder to trade for. I use those as a kickstarter to trade for other events.

Buying/Tipping for Art and Signatures
Tipping for letting me do stuff in their town (drop off katie, get signatures, buy stuff, etc)
Buying villagers

That is in order for what I use them mostly for, the other thing is buying pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

no need to be rude :c

Not everyone can be as ~*perfect*~ as you <3

/also, I have had a super bad day, please take evrything I say as what it is, just text./
Well yes I use a presumably _mine_ site for stuff mentioned. TBT as for bells make no sense lol. more like tbt bells/tbtb or something :p

When I first joined the forum, I converted all my TBT to in-game bells. Now I'm trying to save some up to buy some legendary Pokemon, and maybe a few more collectibles.

So far, to trade TBT's for IGB's. It might change in the near future.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like to hoard it mainly :3 but if there is a collectible I really want I'll use my stash to buy it, for example when I bought my June birthstone the other day. Sometimes I also like to buy surprise collectibles for friends.

YOUR SIG, LOL.

I'm saving them up for absolutely nothing at all. Well maybe a potential future name change but I don't think I'll ever change my name.

I love crystals irl, so I save mine up to buy the crystals each month. :3 One day they might help me get a dreamie, too.

I just bought my first gemstone, maybe I'll start saving up for a game.

I used to have them in the bank and collect the interest, but they disabled that??

I used to have them in the bank and collect the interest, but they disabled that??
Yes; more information on that here. Apparently, a few members were abusing the interest feature. The popular theory is that a small group was 'pooling' their TBT Bells so that each member involved could gain a lot of interest fast. However, the administration has not commented on what exactly happened.

Yes; more information on that here. Apparently, a few members were abusing the interest feature. The popular theory is that a small group was 'pooling' their TBT Bells so that each member involved could gain a lot of interest fast. However, the administration has not commented on what exactly happened.

Ah, thanks for clarifying. It's a shame that people started doing that because now everyone else doesn't get interest either :eek:

Back