• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have more friends on TBT or IRL?

Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
ど
Being an outgoing, attractive person, I have lots of friends in reality. To be honest though, I don't spend as much time on here as lots of others (or barely any at all), so it makes sense that y'all would be a much tighter knit group. Do you have more friends on TBT, or IRL?

I'm not sure...I think I have more friends IRL.

Unless you mean our actual friend list,then yes IRL.

Last edited:
Probably more friends in real life. The people who're willing to talk to me first in return and not just come to me when they need something are the people who I class as friends online. Everyone else I just consider people who I'm friendly with since it often feels like a one-way thing. There's only a few people who I can consider friends online (they know who they are<3).

At the same time, I'm also careful who I call my friends in real life. I have my main four best friends who I can count on, then a bunch of people who I can call friends. Finally there's the people who come to me when nobody else is there for them. I don't consider them friends, but I don't mind them being around.

Can I just point out that being attractive doesn't necessarily equal more friends either. The outgoing part makes a bit more sense than that bit. =P

Last edited:
More friends IRL lol. There are some really cool people that I would like to be friends with on here, but I'm too shy. Some of the people that are on my friend list aren't on a whole lot, or we don't talk much, which kinda sucks since I do like them, but eh.

I laughed when you said you were outgoing and attractive, you've got such confidence! Haha, I appreciate that.

I certainly have more friends outside of TBT than I do inside of it nowadays, but when I was younger - maybe in middle school, I think I definitely had more friends on TBT than I did "in real life."

I have a lot of irl friends but sometimes I kind of struggle with actually calling them my friends because I'm not super close to them or anything, but I guess I still have more irl because I don't think anyone on here would consider me their friend lol.

I'm gonna use close friends because I obviously don't have 50 friends IRL.

hm....I have more close friends irl.

I have a lot of irl friends but sometimes I kind of struggle with actually calling them my friends because I'm not super close to them or anything, but I guess I still have more irl because I don't think anyone on here would consider me their friend lol.

Would it help...If I considered you my friend?xD

Back