Do you have more friends on TBT or IRL?

i have more friends on every other forum i'm on, along with other places online except this one...
have more irl friends.

Last edited:
I have more friends in real life, that's for sure. There are some people on TBT that I consider to be my friends, and I love them, but I also have my little group of best friends (two guys and four girls), and also my whole class at school, and we're 40, so yeah. More friends IRL. But I love almost everyone on TBT.

The only friends i have in real life are closely related to me.For some reason i stopped wanting friends when i got older.

Definitely more real life but i count my very good friends on here too so, ive gotten very close to a few people on here, so much so a few meet ups are going to be on the cards :p

MY 21ST HOLLA

I don't really have much friends IRL, so my answer is TBT. (even though I don't know much people here either)

more in real life probably, i used to have a lot here but only a small handful now

IRL, easily...'just not that many people on here I can relate to, I guess.

Last edited:
I have a couple friends in real life...and none on here. Only here just to do trades and earn a couple bells here and there =P

IRL probably because I rarely talk to anyone here. Everyone is my acquaintance on TBT.

I do have one friend here and she's actually closer to me rather than my friends IRL. Look at my profile and you'll know who.

Definitely more real life but i count my very good friends on here too so, ive gotten very close to a few people on here, so much so a few meet ups are going to be on the cards :p

MY 21ST HOLLA

thnx in advanced for invite

- - - Post Merge - - -

IRL. I don't know anyone here

u and all ur model nd NFL bfs friends?????

It's pretty even.

0 on here, 0 irl.

noreally. I moved about a year ago, and I don't work or go to a brick-and-mortar college, so I haven't really met anyone. I cut off all ties with my friends where I used to live because none of them were worth the effort.

I have my boyfriend irl, he's here every day and he IS my best friend. So he should count... so we're at 1-0.
And, well, I had a dude friend, but he got all jealous and mad because I started dating someone that wasn't him. Then he tried to be friends and then he stopped trying, and then he repeated that cycle several times over. I think we're in the "not friends" part of that cycle now.. So now it's just my boyfriend.

I have more friends in real life than I do here. Most people here have been polite and I really enjoy trading, buying and helping them out with stuff, but I'm a little wary of online friendships in general. I'd rather see someone in person then never know who someone fully. It's easier to know whether I'd like them or not in real life.

Back