• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

This was my least favorite book so not particularly. Especially since all the action is at the end so part one doesn't sound exciting.

This was my least favorite book so not particularly. Especially since all the action is at the end so part one doesn't sound exciting.

Same.

Hopefully they make this movie to be the complete opposite of Mockingjay because that book sucked and we all know it.
I also hate how it's in 2 parts. Where's the split; does anyone know??

I am also excited to see it! :D only thing is, I don't have any friends to go see it with, so I'll probably be going alone. ;_; lol! xD

I. CAN'T. WAIT.!!!

Watching it with my 3/2 friends hopefully..ah i can't wait.
the cliffhanger on catching fire freaking annoyed me lool..so i've been patiently waiting for this..and it comes out in this mont oyisssss

I would be finished reading this boom but my neighbour borrowed it and lost it -_- This was like 3 years ago and he still hasnt done anything about it

I'm looking forward to it because I loved the book, as I did the other two, but I'm just hoping they make it feel more right than Catching Fire was about it, but it felt like it missed a tremendous amount out from the book, even though I can't say what it was - perhaps it needed to be LotR length to make it feel "right".

I'm not excited at all. It's just going to suck like the first two movies did.

Looking forward to the release!! I loved the Hunger Games series and only recently got round to watching Catching Fire because I caught it on Netflix. I'll definitely be dragging my friends to go watch it with me on the release date.

I'm reading Mockingjay right now, and it's so boring. (well, the part that I am on now, anyway)
I hope the movie will be good... :3

The only good one was the first book. Not the movie, only the first book.

Eh I'm more excited for The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge out of water

I'll wait till mocking jay comes on redbox to see it.

Well, I don't think it sucked. And I know that. But not gonna get sad/mad about someone's opinion. :p

Well it sucked for me because;
1 - it was rushed
2 - deaths were random as hell
3 - wtf ending

I mean, I know a lot of people hate Mockingjay compared to the other books, not as a standalone book.

I'm not sure if anyone can say it's the "best book of the 3" though, and since the sequel should be better than its predecessor, then that's saying enough. :/

I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I just wish that they didn't pull a harry potter and split it into two movies :/ Seems like that's the popular thing to do nowadays.

Same. Mockingjay felt like it should have been two separate books, but at the same time, it felt like it shouldn't have. IMO it was the weakest book in the series, though Catching Fire wasn't exactly a masterpiece either.

I didn't like the first two movies, anyway, so I'm not gonna see it.

Eh, the whole Triology is overated, although I enjoyed catching fire to an extent. The book and the movies bores me.

Back