• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Least favorite character?

Well there was the original Metal Gear for the NES, but....that game was meh.

I haven't played a whole lot of MGS, but I do agree it's a great franchise and it was a pretty big surprise when he was revealed in Brawl (Back when I saw the E3 2006 trailer, I had no idea who he was since...I was like....7...).
He's an irrelevant character when it came to Nintendo (Hell, he only had like 2 or 3 games on Nintendo systems and that's it.), but he was a great character in Brawl. Gonna miss him. :C

Lucario is garbage

character that rewards you for playing like ****

also not to mention that his design is just plain awful

Pac-Man
>throws down hydrants
>tosses fruit
>retroesque
>mascot of the developer studio (yes I know this is more the reason he got put in, but really as far as third party characters go he's most necessary going by this)

Mr. Game & Watch
>only character to not be 3D modeled
>a wide variety of creative weaponry
>represents an important part of Nintendo's history (since you know, this franchise has kinda become a celebration of that and all)

clearly more boring than having 3 generic swordspeople, one of whom is basically a clone of another

And that is why I main Lucario.

Also I bloody hate Pac-Man.

Last edited:
I don't like using the heavy characters such as Bowser and Ganondorf. At least when playing online. I'll use Bowser in classic on lvl 7 difficulty to get coins. And Ganondorf was helpful when trying to get the last homerun contest challenge done.

I don't like Dark pit, because it looks like he is just a clone..
and Dr. Mario too..
Waiting for Mewtwo <3

Pacman is definitely my least favorite. Jigglypuff is too slow for my liking as well.

For me I would say I'm not a big fan of Rosalina and Luma, Dark Pit, and Lucina.

I really don't like how Rosalina and Luma plays, Dark Pit is really just a buffed version of Pit, and I always lose against Lucina.

Well there was the original Metal Gear for the NES, but....that game was meh.

They don't really count though. Even Kojima says they aren't real Metal Gear games, just cheap knock offs made without his knowledge.

- On topic -

There aren't any characters that I truly 'detest', I just don't like using them.

- Megaman -
I love Megaman games, but I just really don't like him in Smash. I think he fits in really nicely, I just don't like his moveset that focuses more on ranged attacks than melee damage. He's fun to play against if somebody knows how to use him.

- Pacman -
I just find his moveset boring and uninteresting. The only thing I like is his final smash.

- Diddy Kong -
Again, another character I love, but his moveset just feels like garbage.

- Peach -
I have no strong feelings for or against her and I find her moveset uninteresting. I just think she's a bland character all around.

For me I would say I'm not a big fan of Rosalina and Luma
I really don't like how Rosalina and Luma play

I think I just died a bit ;-; not all people use luma and spam it. Occasionally on times I trick people by using luma spam and let them dodge it so I can send it back and hit them with an up+A with her

Anyways I hate fighting sheik because every sheik version I vs spams that b move. Also her voice makes me cringe when you send her into the sky

Wii Fit Trainer because of the annoying voice and weird moveset. As for playing online, I don't like Little Mac because I just don't know the best apprach against them.

Last edited:
Little Mac, Mario and I think probably Mega Man and Ike too.

Shulk, hes just bad. Too dayum gimmicky

I'm pretty sure you're saying that because of his underpants costume. He DOES wear it in Xenoblade Chronicles, though.

The only character I really despise is Dark Pit and that's because when my friend uses him, he spams the side B... I guess that can go Pit too.

Marth. I used to like him in Brawl, but he was severely nerfed. ;_;

Also, Pikachu. He's great and all, but overall he just doesn't fit my style.

Back