Smash Bros Least favorite character?

Lucario is the worst

character that makes me feel like I'm playing the game wrong by actually managing to not get hit

also having both rage+aura is just downright ********

I'm not a fan of the way Wii-Fit Trainer plays

Little Mac is a bull when you use him well, although many people don't know how to use him and end up careening off the stage

Never was a fan of Ike

Sanic is annoying to use

I'm sure there are others.

I honestly don't care for mega man & diddy kong due to no interest in trying to use them, even diddy kong in both brawl & projectm... jigglypuff<3

I do not like any of the Pokemon except Pikachu, and sorta Jigglypuff. I really don't see why they needed to pick a few random ones they consider to be the best, Lucario = ugly and lame and who even wants that I never see anyone use it anymore. Charizard = tired and old stop running him into the ground already. MewTwo = take it out give it back take it out give it back. Why make it DLC it wasn't even a new character why are we playing these stupid games with DLC. Remove pokemon from Smash except a representative or two (Pika + Jig), and make Pkmn Stadium U.

Why don't you like Mega Man? Is it because his games are too hard? I think they are hard too, but that's the charm of the Mega Man series, making it to the end of the stage after a long session of frustration is really satisfying. Or is it because of the incident with Mega Man Legends 3?

He doesn't like Mega Man because he's aloud to have an opinion.

EDIT: His games have really nothing to do with why someone wouldn't like him in Smash Bros.

Last edited:
Little Mac. I just don't care for him at all.

Can't stand Captain Falcon either.

In terms of gameplay, Pit seems to be my least favorite character. Sure, he got a good recovery, but I hate on how slow he is with his movements while his attack powers aren't compensating much with that flaw. Also, his knockback power is kinda limited. I might end up liking more Dark Pit, since I've heard he's basically a buffed up version of Pit, which fixes the problems I had with him.

Peach and Captain falco

I literally HATE people that use these two characters.

Peach players = jump, hold Y/X, glide and down air.
Captain falco: dash neutral, jump and then try to spike you.

It's literally so boring playing against peach and c.falco users.

Mr Game and Watch
R.O.B
Marth/Lucina
Dr. Mario
Dark Pit (Well, I don't dislike him, but I don't feel that he had to be a newcomer, since is Pit 2.0, like Dr. Mario (Welp, he's a veteran D:))
Olimar

And that's it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jigglypuff too, WHY THEY HAD TO PUT THIS POK?MON?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ganondorf and Lucario, and maybe Wario.

Last edited:
All the characters with counters except Marth my main man It was annoying when just he and Roy had them, now even Little Mac has a counter wtf. They just bother me because I can never use them, even in fights against computers since they seem to be able to predict every time I'm gonna do it, and yet can spam their own counter like 10x in a row (and actually KO me like that in the case of a Little Mac) before I wise up and just use a grab lmao

In Smash 5, every character will have a counter lmfao.
But no, the amount of characters with counters now is annoying af.

I feel like I already posted to this thread but I guess it was another...?

I really dislike Samus. I feel like Samus is all grabs and forward aerials. And I'm glad I'm not the only one that dislikes Lucario, ugh. Easy to read and leaves himself open a lot, but obnoxious regardless. I agree that there shouldn't be so many Pokemon reps.

Yoshi and Zelda are pretty obnoxious too.

Back