Smash Bros Least favorite character?

Nobody mentioned the Wii Fit Trainer yet? His/Her range with their physical attacks is bad.

All the Fire Emblem characters. I think they're so annoying. I also don't like Bowser Jr. I was just playing as Wendy to clear classic mode with him and their controls are terrible.

I don't think there's a character I find a bit annoying or anything... but man, King Dedede is soooo sloooooooowwww and I really wanted him to be a main of mine... I just can't stand how slow he is.

Every character is annoying. (besides Captain Falcon)
Why cant they just let me win for free?

MegaMan

I cannot stand him, though it has more to do with how people play with him, but... Projectile spammer.... fml

Bruh, Rosalina as a character can go join in the flare of those many Rosalina amiibo's that were lost that day.

Who needs skill

Bruh, Rosalina as a character can go join in the flare of those many Rosalina amiibo's that were lost that day.

Who needs skill

Luma is a shield that attacks back for her. So irritating.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rosalina otaku trash.

But that doesn't answer the skill part, you can throw luma for defense and you win

strats son

Lol no you can't, unless you're playing against a novice. Just throwing luma out there isn't going to accomplish anything.

Why are we arguing about a worthless character anyways

i don't like jigglypuff why no mewtwo . I am not a gen onner ( because i startet at gen 4 ) but everyone knows mewtwo is the best

Last edited:
Little Mac for various reasons. I thought it was stupid they turned him from an assist trophy to an actual playable character. Has anyone even played the game he's from? Aside from that, he's just plain irritating to fight with him constantly repelling attacks.

Back