• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Life Then {Role Play} {Sequel to Life Now} ALWAYS EXEPTING

Toffee531

Stuff
Bells
Everyone in the events of Life Now wakes up in a time before the virus and must get back to regular life while hiding there powers or so they think. suddenly darkness has taken over and the survivors are fighting to live.

The form

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pairings:
Sexuality:
Weapon:
Powers/Abilities:

Mines the same

Name: Riley
Appearance: Personality: Quiet and mysterious at first but opens up later on
Pairings: yes
Sexuality: Bisexual
Weapon: Scyth
Powers/Abilities: Here's can control fire and use a version of heat vision called pumpkin vision

Name: Sarah
Appearance: She has a pumpkin head like Riley but its pink, she wears a a white shirt with a black cardigan, a tartan skirt and black shoes
Personality: She is kind and sweet but stubborn and always speaks her mind
Pairings: Ya
Sexuality: Straight
Weapon: A pink sword
Powers/Abilities: She has electricity powers and pumpkin vision (The electricity is pink)
Where you in the first one: Nope
Extra info: She's Riley twin sister

People in the first one can be there old person plus a new one and new people can create a new character

Last edited:
Name: Jane
Appearance: short and thin, blue pixie cut hair
Personality: blunt at times, loyal and quiet too
Sexuality: bi
Weapon: sword
Powers/Abilities: phase
Where you in the first one: yes

Last edited:
Name: Jane
Appearance: short and thin, blue pixie cut hair
Personality: blunt at times, loyal and quiet too
Sexuality: bi
Weapon: sword
Powers/Abilities: phase
Where you in the first one: yes

Your in, I have to go for now, but I'll be back

Name = Jason
Gender = Male
Age = 17
Appeareance = Brown hair with kind green eyes wears blue jeans and a light grey hoodie.
Personality = Shy, slightly insane, tries to make lots of friends.
Pairings = Sure.
Sexuality = Straight
Weapons = Two black katanas
Powers = Has white angel wings and can fly.
Were you in the first one? = Yes.

Name = Satoshi
Gender = Male
Age = 19
Appeareance = Jet black hair with bright green cat eyes. Wears a red shirt with blue jeans, wears no shoes, has a black cat tail and black cat ears. Also has cat claws. Pale skin and tall and thin. Typically, hes covered in blood.
Personality = Insane. Very. But Satoshi can be serious. Sadistic and a jerk.
Pairings = Sure.
Sexuality = Straight
Weapon = Two black katanas.
Powers = Blood magic, using agility and physical attacks, such as black blood covered wings or enchanting his sword. He can use it as defence or ranged method of attack, however he isn't too good, as his fighting style is based on speed and physical power. A ranged attack would be his weakness. Has Haemolcria as a result of his powers. (Cries blood.)

Last edited:
I'm confused, is this set before the virus? Didn't some people get their powers because of the virus though?
/me is confused >.<

Name: Jazln
Appearance: long hair,short,skinny,wearing school uniform.
Personality: mischief,kind, and stuff.
Pairings: idk
Sexuality: idk
Weapon: Naginata
Powers/Abilities: Can turn into a cat,fly

Last edited:
I'm confused, is this set before the virus? Didn't some people get their powers because of the virus though?
/me is confused >.<

Everyone just wakes up back at a time line where the virus has never existed, no one knows why, but people act like they've never been dead.

Lets just start

I open my eyes and get out of my bed, I had a strange feeling something was off, when I got to the throne room I was shocked to see some people, well pumpkin people. I rushed back to my room and sat on the bed, "Whats going on, it can't be..." I say to myself and decided I was seeing things so I got a book to read and sat down.

I wake up to the sound of a familiar voice, "Jane, get up, it's your first day of uni today!" I hear my mum call. Uni? Wait UNI! Oh my god, I have to pack I think but then glance at some suitcases which indicate I'm already packed.

As I get ready the events of before come back to me, Where is Riley and everyone else? I only remember aki lying there then I blacked out, what the hell is going on I think, suddenly remembering the phase I try to put my hand through the wardrobe and reassuringly it goes through.

Jason wakes up, sprawled on the floor with his wings twitching. ".. Was.. it all a dream...?" Jason questioned. He looked to his left. He saw... her.. "S...sis...?" Jason stared in horror at the corpse. He looked down at his hand, the blade matched the wound. He whimpered "N-no... UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" He shrieked at the top of his lungs.

A cute boy sat on a bench, with jet black hair and bright green eyes that appeared.. to be catlike..? Strange. He was barefoot and wore a red shirt and blue jeans. There was a swishing motion behind his shirt, it was his tail, and you could've been curious of this.. He was wearing a beanie hat, decorated with rainbows and cherries. He seemed to have no ears where a regular hunan would have them.. but maybe this was simply the hat
But.. no. He had small, small lumps in the hat, where his hair was. His cat ears were these bumps. He had a depressed look on his face, and had a symbol branded onto his right hand. It was kanji for blood.

Last edited:
I wake up and look for all the others, who aren't there, Panicking I go downstairs and find my parents talking and when I approach they turn. "Son, we know you wanted to go to a human university" my dad said and I remember before the virus I was going to university and how I wanted to go to a human one instead of the pumpkin kingdom one, "And we've talked about it, and we'll let you go to this human university" My mum says handing me a brochure of the university I wanted to go to. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" I say hugging both of them, forgetting about the others and going to pack.

Back