• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shower or bath?

Shower vs Bath

• Shower

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • Bath

Votes: 24 23.8%

• Total voters

Reenhard

Won't come back on TBT
Bells
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
I like bath lots better but I only got a shower, I love sitting in the bathtub with lots of bubble and relaxing. Whats yours?

Showers for hygiene, all the way. Baths are solely for relaxation or to help with sore muscles.

Shower. I used to love baths but when i went through an Icarly stage i stopped. Although even now i still think bathing in your own filth is a little weird.

Showers for hygiene, all the way. Baths are solely for relaxation or to help with sore muscles.
^
Still don't like to take baths often (I've probably taken 1 in the last year) unless I've recently bleached my tub.

Shower. I used to love baths but when i went through an Icarly stage i stopped. Although even now i still think bathing in your own filth is a little weird.

I swear to god this is why I stopped bathing for a while. I swear to god oh my god memories and so relate-able.

I got over that and I bathe a lot now.

Last edited:
Baths are lovely for relaxing. I haven't taken one in years though, it's just much quicker and more hygienic to take a shower.

Shower. Baths take too long and I have stuff to get done, lol. I take mine at night, I like to wash off the day, plus, I have thick hair so drying it in the morning is too painful.

I find showers even more relaxing than baths, I love them.

I prefer baths, but I don't have one. :( And I don't like my shower because the head isn't adjustable. It's at the most awkward angle ever. On the upside, because I dislike it I have no problems keeping showers as short as humanly possible.

I loooove taking nice, warm, relaxing baths, but for Earth's sake I mostly take showers ;u;
When I take a bath, it usually lasts a good hour, I love having tea while being in my bathtub and reading (mostly mangas or comics). For your information: no manga/comic/book of any sort has ever fallen in my bathtub. Yet.

I used to take baths when I was a little kid but not anymore. Bath tubs tend to get grimy fast, so I'm kind of scared to take a bath rather than a shower. Plus showers are a lot faster and more convenient to me.

I can't have baths any more and it depresses me

I need to sit on a chair and shower lmao fml

BAAAAATHS! I love baths, I have at least 3 a week, though not for cleaning purposes, just to give myself some extra R&R.

Back