• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

It would be cool if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Tisa

Living iPod
Bells
Red Candy
Cake
Yellow Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
BTF rewarded badges similar to our in-game ones!For example,a badge for having this many posts or this high of a wifi rating or this many collectibles.
I,for one,would love that!

I could see this being abused so fast by people.

"Paying 100 TBT Bells for wi-fi ratings you to visit my town and YOU HAVE TO RATE ME"

awards of some sort? nah, people already have problems with collectibles so it'd just be an extra superiority thing on who has the better badge, etc. and i think it'd be unnecessary

A heads up, this has to do with the forum itself and additions to it. While we're happy to hear you have ideas, this belongs in the HQ, which is where I've gone ahead and moved it for you.

Everyone that is posting in this thread; please remember to be courteous even if you don't like an idea, or don't think it will work. If you don't care, then don't post. It doesn't add anything to the topic of discussion and can really put a damper on someone's ideas, which are always valuable even if they're not implimentable or won't be a good addition.

On the topic, I don't think it's a very good idea because of how grabby people would be for those things. We already have some post quality issues here and there, and giving people a reward for it would not be the way I'd go about it at all. It's only going to encourage spam, or in the case of collectables have people falling all over each other more than they usually are to get to them.

It's a cute idea but people would do anything to get them. Which is ashame!

Nice idea but I also think it would be abused if something like that were in place.

You get rewarded for when you hit certain post counts with extra bells. You don't get notified about it though, so you'll just need to pay attention to see when you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back