What's the last movie you've seen?

at Home - spiderman far from home
in cinemas - spiderman no way home
I saw the new one is today and it was so good omg everything about it was so :’)

spiderman no way home

l o v e d it. seeing tobey & andrew back in their suits was amazing. i can't describe the joy i felt with three spidermans kicking butt

edit: oh goodness, seems i continued the trend of spiderman. 5 in a row !

I finished my yearly viewing of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation last night. Tomorrow is Home Alone, and the next day will be Home Alone 2 to complete the tradition.

In theaters: Spider-Man No way Home
Saw that last Friday and l give it an 8/10

At home I saw another Christmas move, more like 3 l think yesterday because that's how we are.

Today I watched Ron's Gone Wrong at home. Ron was kind of cute and I like the message about how we shouldn't be glued to our screens every moment.

I watched Spiderman: No Way Home for the second time in theaters, saw Home Alone with a school event, and saw Spiderman: Homecoming at home (hehe)

i watched don’t look up on netflix today, and i enjoyed it a lot! it was sad, hilarious, and beautiful all at the same time, and i definitely recommend it!

did i want to watch it despite not knowing what it was about just because jennifer lawrence is in it? yes, yes i did. 😌

i watched the 1983 wargames like a week ago, it was kind of good actually

Matrix Resurrections
I wanted to not feel pessimistic about it, but I didn't care for it - it ended up being what I thought it would be which felt rather gimmicky and forced.

Today my husband wanted to re-watch Batman, the 1989 Tim Burton one, so that's what we did. It had been forever since I'd seen it but he was quoting lines and telling me behind the scenes information. He's such a huge Batman nerd. 🦇

I watched the Hilda movie earlier! I am sad that the series has come to an end but I am really happy that the series got an ending! The movie was really sweet and I'm pleased with how they wrapped things up. I would've preferred a whole season because obviously that could've been more detailed but I'm not mad at the movie by any means.

Howl's Moving Castle. I'm about to finish Kiki's Delivery Service tonight, and then tomorrow I'm watching Arriety.

I've been reading the books available in English that the Ghibli movies are based on, so now I'm watching the movies after I finish the books.

The last movie I watched was Soul with my parents on New Year's Eve. Fantastic movie, I loved every moment of it.

Back