• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

If anyone finds out where to get a Dawn Stone in ORAS please let me know. ; u ;
Or if you have one you don't need, I'll buy it off you with TBT.
I want to evolve my male Kirlia into a Gallade sobs

I'm legit freaking out right now Because I'm all the way in route 104 and I feel like I've forgotten to pick up things along the way.

I feel the same way! I actually missed the Cut HM and had to go back to Rustboro all the way from Slateport. Ack.
Funny how you say that, I just arrived there and I'm going straight to the cut guy (after I heal my pokemon, though).

Is Magnemite still exclusive to New Mauville in ORAS? Serebii.net says you can find it on Route 110 but I can't find it there...

The music they have for route 117...Does anyone else hear a static noise occasionally? It's bothering me, mostly because I can't figure out if it's intentional or a mistake

Is Magnemite still exclusive to New Mauville in ORAS? Serebii.net says you can find it on Route 110 but I can't find it there...

i think so. I've been trying to complete the pokedex but magnemite is the one thing I can't find - even tho the Pokedex says it can be found on Route 110, it also lists New Mauville.

Do any of you have any idea how to get fly? Do you get it from a gym battle?
Edit: OH MY GOD MUDKIP JUST EVOLVED HOLY CRAP.

Last edited:
Do any of you have any idea how to get fly? Do you get it from a gym battle?
Edit: OH MY GOD MUDKIP JUST EVOLVED HOLY CRAP.

I think you get it from Brenden/May before the 6th gym. Or at least, that's how it worked in the original games.

I discovered a neat little feature when playing ORAS. If your 3DS's clock is set for your birthday, then when you enter any Pokemon Center the lights will go dark upon your entrance and confetti will blow out. Not only that but Nurse Joy will wish you a Happy Birthday, the screen in the background will have a birthday cake on it, and the Pokemon Center's music will be different.

(My 3DS clock is a day behind, my Bday is the 21st of November, but it's the 22nd in my timezone, so I have to fix that soon.

tumblr_nfff88tyKf1qgomnoo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nfff88tyKf1qgomnoo2_1280.jpg

I discovered a neat little feature when playing ORAS. If your 3DS's clock is set for your birthday, then when you enter any Pokemon Center the lights will go dark upon your entrance and confetti will blow out. Not only that but Nurse Joy will wish you a Happy Birthday, the screen in the background will have a birthday cake on it, and the Pokemon Center's music will be different.

(My 3DS clock is a day behind, my Bday is the 21st of November, but it's the 22nd in my timezone, so I have to fix that soon.

tumblr_nfff88tyKf1qgomnoo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nfff88tyKf1qgomnoo2_1280.jpg

Everyone knew that ages ago :x

I didn't, so I guess I'm not included in everyone. Regardless, it's a neat feature
It was in XY, so this is just a continuation of that.

Wailmer, Sharpedo and Kyogre have special Surfing models. Apart from that, Kyogre is much larger and slightly faster, whereas Sharpedo is twice as fast as other Surfers. Wailmer has no special attributes.

It was in XY, so this is just a continuation of that.

Wailmer, Sharpedo and Kyogre have special Surfing models. Apart from that, Kyogre is much larger and slightly faster, whereas Sharpedo is twice as fast as other Surfers. Wailmer has no special attributes.

It was? Pokemon X came out a week after my birthday and I destroyed it in july woops so I never got to see it

Back