Pokémon Pokemon General

How do you get Diancies mega stone? I transferred it via Pokebank but nothing happened. I thought it was given to you.

Ok, so here's the method, the most ridiculously convoluted method I have ever heard of for Pok?mon. People in Pacifidlog give hints, different hints for different players, but yeah.

To get Regigigas, you need to do the following
Capture all three Regis
Have it be daytime. If night, it won't work.
Bring all three Regis to Island Cave
Have Regice hold the Castelia Cone (You can get Castelia Cone either in the Trick House (with all other regional delicacies including Shalour Sable) or by showing Regice to a girl in Mauville Hills)
Have Regice have a nickname, only Regice needs it.

When you go to the middle of the Island Cave with all these conditions met, Regigigas will attack. If you don't have all them met you'll have a notification but nothing will happen. Regigigas then attacks at Level 50.

There we have it. I'm stunned. If it wasn't for my friend constantly nicknaming his Pok?mon which is something I never do, I'd have never have found it.

But hell, at least I had to work for it and that doesn't happen too often, outside the "Stay in the ball" moments.

Thank you, based GameFreak.

Someone in Japan beat Pokemon League already...
2yllmzc.jpg

Wow, they were fast.

*is in the EU and dying inside*

I know the feeling since I'm not getting mine until next week too and I'm not in Europe.

Hahaha, Serebii, you card.

A friend says he got Regigigas. Shall investigate and compare notes.

My friend said he did the stuff I listed but it worked for him. I'll dig further

Only thing that seems different is that he nicknames his Pok?mon...but there's no way in hell that could be it.

Guess I have to check

what.jpg

I'm resetting. There has to be something more to it. It can't be nicknames. I refuse to accept that.

GameFreak broke Serebii's mind. For those wondering, the steps were:
Have all three Regis
Have a Casteliacone (may have to be attached to Regice)
All three have to be taken to the island cave

It seems the final requirement is nicknaming your Pokemon. 10/10

That's alot for a Regigigas if you asked me. And I feel the nicknaming thing is kind of ridiculous if you aren't into that. Do they want more personal customization or something in this game?

I tagged it just in case but here's a question...

I should of asked earlier but is there a reason why Mauville looks like an indoor mall? Like did they ever talk about why they developed it into that as opposed to being outdoors in the original game(s)?

Last edited:
I wish I had ORAS, man, someone should do an ORAS giveaway, I would murder my left foot for that and to win it as well.

IS THE THREAD DEAD BECAUSE EVERYONES PLAYING ORAS. i think so.
Definitely. I'm just surfing Serebii to see if there's any new updates... Like this one!

You get a certificate for your Secret Base for showing the Game Director a Pok?mon that originated in the original Ruby or Sapphire. This is then able to be placed in your Secret Base.

certificate.png

I wish I had ORAS, man, someone should do an ORAS giveaway, I would murder my left foot for that and to win it as well.

YOUR POOR FOOT. WOULD YOU REALLY DO THAT.

Definitely. I'm just surfing Serebii to see if there's any new updates... Like this one!

You get a certificate for your Secret Base for showing the Game Director a Pok?mon that originated in the original Ruby or Sapphire. This is then able to be placed in your Secret Base.

certificate.png

OH COOL i can just get my brother to lend me one of his rse legendaries.

Yes, I would, I'm desperate, I would really like to try out Hoenn on a legitimate console as opposed to a GBA emulator, I feel dirty using an emulator.

I need to go shower so I can continue playing this oops

I actually got up to the third gym by like 6pm yesterday but then I felt like iw as too far in so I spent the next 7 hours completing the pokedex LOL was kinds fun so idc.

I'll probably try complete the hoenn dex as I go along though.

I'm probably getting omega sapphire this weekend, I can't wait. C:
I just recently got my 3ds and the only firsthand experience I've had with pokemon was my brother's copy of soulsilver. I hope I don't feel like too much of a noob once I start playing. ._.​

I need to go shower so I can continue playing this oops

I actually got up to the third gym by like 6pm yesterday but then I felt like iw as too far in so I spent the next 7 hours completing the pokedex LOL was kinds fun so idc.

I'll probably try complete the hoenn dex as I go along though.

My eyes hurt cuz I'm tired and been looking at a screen all day

Back