• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

Can anyone tell me how my in game team is? I have Sceptile, Aggron, Jellicent, Arcanine, Sharpedo, Salamence. I'm thinking about switching Sharpedo for something else like a psychic, fairy or ice type.

Can anyone tell me how my in game team is? I have Sceptile, Aggron, Jellicent, Arcanine, Sharpedo, Salamence. I'm thinking about switching Sharpedo for something else like a psychic, fairy or ice type.

Seems like a decent team to me, but would be easier to judge if you included moves and ability

That Gardevoir image for Pokken Tournament reminded me of when people used to argue over the color of Gardevoir's legs, or if it had any legs at all.

That Gardevoir image for Pokken Tournament reminded me of when people used to argue over the color of Gardevoir's legs, or if it had any legs at all.

gardevoirs legs are so skinny and weird it hurts

http%3A%2F%2F41.media.tumblr.com%2Fd888c2fbab56b3077c8b8736db0bba9c%2Ftumblr_ndhegcu3qS1sv6l1ao1.jpg

all these eshop themes and im here with no money and the default red theme

| Edit @ 18:18: Reckless Emboar Live

In The Games Department
Pok?mon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire -

For those of you with the European/Australian Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games, the latest event has officially begun. This event offers a Emboar with its Hidden Ability of Reckless, which was available in Japan previously. This distribution is obtained via a shared Serial Code which was given away with Pok?mon Get☆TV a couple of weeks ago. The code is POKEMON500 and is usable once per game within the Mystery Gift "Receive via Code" option. It will likely be available in North America in a few hours

| Edit @ 18:18: Reckless Emboar Live

In The Games Department
Pok?mon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire -

For those of you with the European/Australian Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games, the latest event has officially begun. This event offers a Emboar with its Hidden Ability of Reckless, which was available in Japan previously. This distribution is obtained via a shared Serial Code which was given away with Pok?mon Get☆TV a couple of weeks ago. The code is POKEMON500 and is usable once per game within the Mystery Gift "Receive via Code" option. It will likely be available in North America in a few hours

I like this. I like this a lot. It had better come to NA in a few hours, or I will riot

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao you guys seen the what kind of pokemon are you thing right
1. multiply month and day of birth (ex. dec 20 = 12*20)
2. multiply that by # of letters in your first name
3. divide by 2 until you get below or equal to 721
4. look up the pokemon and BOOM. beautiful

i got #420blazeit

=

also got my serperior God Bless The U.S.A.

Hehe, I got 165 without any dividing. Gotta find myself a Ledyba, that's mine.

lmao you guys seen the what kind of pokemon are you thing right
1. multiply month and day of birth (ex. dec 20 = 12*20)
2. multiply that by # of letters in your first name
3. divide by 2 until you get below or equal to 721
4. look up the pokemon and BOOM. beautiful

i got #420blazeit

=

also got my serperior God Bless The U.S.A.
redacted

Last edited:
Well SORREH. I think Nice is a compliment if anything :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, RegigiASS can't touch meh. I'm a mismagius

Back