Pokémon Pokemon General

You could always just breed Dragon Dance onto a Sheer Force Totodile (when they come out) to help with his lack of great speed.

That's actually my plan...the one being released has really good moves it only needs DD to make it perfect for me.

> mfw i havnt touched pokemon nor hav i bred in like a month

PL85h+

My brother has been playing AS for a week and he has already got 5 shinies off of WT! He is really lucky with it, I keep telling him that he should do a Wonderlocke at some point, since with his luck he'd probably get ridiculously good Pokemon... Now I remember why I liked him not playing Pokemon, he was a shiny magnet in Diamond...

EDIT: GAME is going to run a Darkrai event from the 13th via serial code, but it is not known if it is for all Gen VI games. Serebii will post more information as it comes.
I'm happy with this since I need a Darkrai for my living dex. The tweets GAME made to announce the distribution were quite funny:
https://twitter.com/GAMEdigital/status/565182492949643264?s=17
https://twitter.com/GAMEdigital/status/565189827587756032?s=17

Last edited:
From Serebii:

For those of you in the United Kingdom, the retailer GAME has announced, through two store Twitter accounts, a new event that will be held in their stores. This event offers a distribution of the Mythical Pok?mon Darkrai, who has only been Gen VI native in Japan from its distribution last year for the movie short Pikachu, What's This Key? This distribution will run from February 13th 2015. It will be distributed via serial code, but it is not known if it will be available for all current Generation VI games.

United Kingdom only again. I hope it becomes available in other countries afterwards.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just an addendum to the previous posts about the UK Darkrai event, the serial code can be used on all Gen VI games, XY and ORAS, but no other details have been confirmed as of yet.

That means 4+ Darkrai for me if I can be bothered to get a serial code more than once, or if my GAME does the stupid thing and either says you have to buy something to get it (Luckily this time there are no Pokemon games available to preorder but if they says something about the N3DS I will be pissed) or that it is a Nintendo Zone download (Which was silly as you could see they had the leaflets in the glass cupboard behind the till)

Cool, I'll ask my Brother to pick up a code or two when he goes to pick up my New 3DS on Friday.

I wonder if this Darkrai will have any exclusive moves it can't normally learn, would be ace.
But I love it when the UK gets things that others don't B)

Last edited:
I think you need to beat the Elite 4 again and Cobaloin should spawn again

Cool, I'll ask my Brother to pick up a code or two when he goes to pick up my New 3DS on Friday.

I wonder if this Darkrai will have any exclusive moves it can't normally learn, would be ace.
But I love it when the UK gets things that others don't B)

stares u down

===

WHOS UP FOR SOME CONFUSION

Q: Who is the first Pokemon?
A. Bulbasaur, pokemon #001 in the National Pokedex
B. Rhydon, the first pokemon to ever be designed
C. Mew, the genetic parent of all pokemon
D. Arceus, the pokemon who existed before the universe was created​

Q: Who is the first Pokemon?
A. Bulbasaur, pokemon #001 in the National Pokedex
B. Rhydon, the first pokemon to ever be designed
C. Mew, the genetic parent of all pokemon
D. Arceus, the pokemon who existed before the universe was created​
did you only recently find out about this

stares u down

===

Q: Who is the first Pok?mon?
A. Bulbasaur, Pok?mon #001 in the National Pok?dex
B. Rhydon, the first Pok?mon to ever be designed
C. Mew, the genetic parent of all Pok?mon
D. Arceus, the Pok?mon who existed before the universe was created​

did you only recently find out about this

This has been around forever, preach it Reindeer.

Anyways, it all depends on your definition of "first". If you define first in terms of the in-game lore, then Arceus has to be first. He created the universe, and by extension, Mew. Therefore, the highest ranking Mew can ever hold is "second". Mew cannot be first, as it has a creator. In response to the question, "who is the first Pok?mon", Mew is absolutely not the first.

I doubt in debates, (real-life or lore-wise) as to who the "first" Pok?mon is, people would honestly consider Bulbasaur as the "first". National Pok?dex is an encyclopedia of Pok?mon. Just as you would not consider the first entry in Encycopaedia Britannica to be the first "thing", you would not consider Bulbasaur to be the first Pok?mon.

If you define first in terms of real life, then yes, Rhydon is first.

To re-cap,

Q: Who is the first Pok?mon?
A. Bulbasaur, Pok?mon #001 in the National Poked?x - Should not be considered first, not reasonable to do so. First in the Pok?dex does not mean first overall.
B. Rhydon, the first Pok?mon to ever be designed - First for real life
C. Mew, the genetic parent of all Pok?mon - Has a creator, is not first.
D. Arceus, the Pok?mon who existed before the universe was created - First lore-wise

Last edited:
@oath n reindeer: shut up dont make me cry you gotta take the fun outta everything

=

i rushed through AS in one weekend so i didnt fully appreciate the everything of it
ive been meaning to reset and start again but some of my Y pokemon are there (braixen, yveltal) and my brother isnt home and i dont think he wont be for a while at least until we go to austin on saturday

Will anyone be ever so kind to give me some IV Dittos? :) Thank you, I hate to beg :/
I'll check my Mirage Island later, but I have a Ditto I can clone either way so you'll get some fine swag in that pocket bag of yours.

While people would want to fund Nintendo for a Gen 4 remake, why would you bother with that when you could always just help fund the production of "Archie" Dakimakura's, you'd be really helping the world (especially me) out.

Last edited:
I'll check my Mirage Island later, but I have a Ditto I can clone either way so you'll get some fine swag in that pocket bag of yours.

While people would want to fund Nintendo for a Gen 4 remake, why would you bother with that when you could always just help fund the production of "Archie" Dakimakura's, you'd be really helping the world (especially me) out.

What???

link pls for whatever that is

Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 50m50 minutes ago

Serebii Update: Arceus to be the advance booking distribution for the movie, The Archdjinni of the Rings: Hoopa http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
0 replies 43 retweets 26 favorites

Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 34m34 minutes ago

Serebii Update: Multiple other legends are to be available through pre-booking movie ticket also. Details to come http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Back