• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

You can get your demo code now if you have Facebook!! Look up the page Maxsoft and the most recent post is about downloading the demo. I'm downloading it now as I type this!

THEY probably do cry when others get exclusives that they don't get >.>
If that's the case then they're no different from western Pokemon fans.

Pok?mon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - US Demo Distribution

For those of you in North America, the demo codes from the Pok?mon Trainer Club arestarting to be distributed. These e-mails will come to those who opted in before yesterday and should come at some point over the next day or so. If you do not get a code, as we reported yesterday there are numerous other methods in the US to get a code.

If that's the case then they're no different from western Pokemon fans.

Pok?mon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - US Demo Distribution

For those of you in North America, the demo codes from the Pok?mon Trainer Club arestarting to be distributed. These e-mails will come to those who opted in before yesterday and should come at some point over the next day or so. If you do not get a code, as we reported yesterday there are numerous other methods in the US to get a code.

It's not really different. Japanese fans get TONS more distributions than western fans.

It's not really different. Japanese fans get TONS more distributions than western fans.
True, but I think it's because of films, magazines, Japanese holidays, etc., like the annual Jirachi distribution during the Tanabata festival. I assume it's also easier to set up events there, since for movie stuff they already have to send the cinemas stuff anyway, so the distribution material/data is included. Apart from that they have the Pokemon Centers through which they can easily distribute a bunch of events.

On the western front there's stuff like the Video Game Championships, various TCG tie-ins and just random events. For the last two, data needs to be sent to various stores throughout various countries (in Europe) or through huge countries (in North America). The number of events has also risen over the years. We're not up to Japan's level yet, but the ratio from a few years ago has at least diminished.

I think players in South America and Africa would have a right to complain, seeing as events there are non-existent.

I was hoping to see it this morning when I woke up but nope lol guess I jav to wait a bit longer

You can get your demo code now if you have Facebook!! Look up the page Maxsoft and the most recent post is about downloading the demo. I'm downloading it now as I type this!

There are several maxsoft pages and all of them are in a different language and most of their recent posts are from September

Got it.
Played through the demo.
That was fun, I love that you can move in a smooth 3D movement with the circle pad compared to X/Y, not to mention the game looks beautiful and the remixes are AMAZING.
BACK TO SMASH 4!

I got the email with the demo code, but it looks like they put the code in an image that isn't loading...? Is this the case for anyone else or is it just me lol

that moment when for the oras yru7BYM.png
ugh worst moment

Last edited:
Hackers have found sound files in the demo. I'll put the interesting ones in the spoiler: http://pastebin.com/NgJ4vPZh
STRM_ME_CON_DRESSUP (pokemon dress ups like in DPP returning?)
STRM_BGM_BATTLE_RESORT
STRM_BGM_BATTLE_TOWER
STRM_BGM_VS_BFRONTIER
STRM_BGM_VS_COBALION
STRM_BGM_VS_DEOXYS
STRM_BGM_VS_FLARE (could be left over from X&Y???)
STRM_BGM_VS_FLARE_BOSS (could be left over from X&Y???)
STRM_BGM_VS_GIRATINA
STRM_BGM_VS_GYMLEADER
STRM_BGM_VS_GYMLEADER_SG
STRM_BGM_VS_GYMLEADER2 (the 2 could be a gym leader rematch??)
STRM_BGM_VS_HEATRAN
STRM_BGM_VS_UXIE
STRM_BGM_VS_SUIKUN (Suicune?)
STRM_BGM_MIRACLE_TRADE (idk what a miracle trade is)

(i also saw ones for lugia and dialga and zekrom but I didn't include them since we know about them being in the game anyway)

Last edited:
Back