Pokémon Pokemon General

I'm only gonna transfer a shiny female lvl5 laparas with pokerus and egg moves onto my team and let the virus spread!

Are any of u gonna sr for a good nature starter or just the first starter u get?
Meh, I'll just use the first thing I get. The game isn't too hard anyway, so it's not like it's necessary. When it comes to building my final team I'll be doing a lot more though.

"Mega" Hoopa seems to be an alternate form rather than a mega evolution;

As we thought, "Mega" Hoopa seems to actually be a form change for Hoopa, which was evidenced by its smaller 80 BST increase and its radical design change. Discovered today in the demo of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sappire is an item that can be used to change Hoopa into its devilish new form. Although much of the data was ripped out of the demo, including the name and description of the item, the pathways to allow the item to change Hoopa still remain. This is why in the video below you will see placeholders for everything. You can also hear the cry for Hoopa's new "form" too.

>> http://pokebeach.com/2014/10/hoopa-form-change-confirmed

(the part i bolded shows that not all the data is in the demo so there is still hidden stuff)

Last edited:
That was pretty much confirmed yesterday, with it carrying the highly imaginative name "Hoopa Forme".

I don't remember seeing anything in the thread about it, hence why I posted it :)

I don't remember seeing anything in the thread about it, hence why I posted it :)
Day 2 Pastebin

It listed all the heights and weights for the Pokemon's various forms, including Megas, Unown forms, Arceus, Genesect, and finally "Hoopa Forme". 20'11" and 1080.3 lbs. Hyogo and Javocado posted the link yesterday (though for some reason Hyogo edited his post entirely).

I assume Hoopa will be distributed with the next Pokemon movie, if it follows the trends of the previous generations. But then I wonder when we'll finally see a western distribution. I'm hoping it won't be 2016 before we get one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, is it me or do Nintendo Zone demos differ from ones given out via leaflets? It's an odd question for sure, but I have a demo on my XL and now a demo on my 2DS. The XL one came from an event, while the 2DS code was downloaded from a Nintendo Zone, and I'm seeing different places and trainers in the latter. The only two things I could think of that could possibly change it is the method of obtaining or the system it's played on, but it seems kinda weird if that's the case.

Wait so we're getting all of X and Y's megas through normal gameplay in ORAS? Or can we trade them? It mentions not being able to trade mega stones from ORAS to X/Y but nothing about X/Y megas to ORAS. I hope we get the megas from XY in ORAS (I can think of the only exception being Mewtwo if they did do this but I see it being unlikely)

But what is cool is that we'll be getting all 719 pokemon between the four games without migrating them from Gen V or w.e so we'll be getting Johto, Sinnoh and Unova starters. In HGSS we got a Steven Stone cameo when we got a Hoenn starter so maybe we'll get some Gen II, IV and V rep.

Wait so we're getting all of X and Y's megas through normal gameplay in ORAS? Or can we trade them? It mentions not being able to trade mega stones from ORAS to X/Y but nothing about X/Y megas to ORAS. I hope we get the megas from XY in ORAS (I can think of the only exception being Mewtwo if they did do this but I see it being unlikely)
I assume it means you can trade them. It's just that things introduced in OR/AS, be they Megas, items, or anything else, are not compatible with X/Y. Hoopa Forme does not seem to be included in that, so I'm unsure if Hoopa already had coding for an alternate form in X/Y, like Giratina and Shaymin had coding in D/P that wasn't fully fleshed out until Platinum. Due to that coding the alternate form could also be used in battles against D/P players.

But what is cool is that we'll be getting all 719 pokemon between the four games without migrating them from Gen V or w.e so we'll be getting Johto, Sinnoh and Unova starters. In HGSS we got a Steven Stone cameo when we got a Hoenn starter so maybe we'll get some Gen II, IV and V rep.
Excluding the event Pokemon, but yeah. And I hope it's with representatives, not like the Friend Safari.

I assume it means you can trade them. It's just that things introduced in OR/AS, be they Megas, items, or anything else, are not compatible with X/Y. Hoopa Forme does not seem to be included in that, so I'm unsure if Hoopa already had coding for an alternate form in X/Y, like Giratina and Shaymin had coding in D/P that wasn't fully fleshed out until Platinum. Due to that coding the alternate form could also be used in battles against D/P players.

Excluding the event Pokemon, but yeah. And I hope it's with representatives, not like the Friend Safari.
So Mega Latios and Mega Latias will be available. I'm surprised Mega Diancie isn't available... I don't know why I am, but I am. The Hoopa form is still new news though, isn't it? But your point about Giratina brings hope...

Did they say Volcanion was related to the powercuts in Lumiose City? Because it's not been mentioned for a while and we're a month away from ORAS, and I think Volcanion woud be good to go with Mt. Pyre IMO.

Did they say Volcanion was related to the powercuts in Lumiose City? Because it's not been mentioned for a while and we're a month away from ORAS, and I think Volcanion woud be good to go with Mt. Pyre IMO.
Nothing, but I doubt we'll get anything regarding Volcanion until the next game. Diancie events have been happening in 2014, and knowing Hoopa is getting an alternate form in OR/AS I think it's safe to assume that sometime during 2015 we'll see a Hoopa distribution, at least in Japan. So going by that pattern (and previous generations), I wouldn't expect Volcanion to be available until 2016 at the earliest.

Are any of u gonna sr for a good nature starter or just the first starter u get?

im just gon reset for brave mudkip. i actually started sapphire yesterday on my phone using myboy and i got a brave female hhehehehehh.........

Day 2 Pastebin

It listed all the heights and weights for the Pokemon's various forms, including Megas, Unown forms, Arceus, Genesect, and finally "Hoopa Forme". 20'11" and 1080.3 lbs. Hyogo and Javocado posted the link yesterday (though for some reason Hyogo edited his post entirely).

No offense but some people do not want to click a link to find something, and would prefer to have it outside of a link, which is why I posted it outside of a link version. I personally never click links if they're not interesting to me, and the name 'Day 2 Pastebin' really has "I sound boring as ****" written all over it IMO.

Regardless, I never saw it posted, nor did I see the video get posted - so I posted it. And I most certainly did not see anyone post "It's not Mega Hoopa, but instead a form change"...

I don't know why you've suddenly gone into "rage" mode, insinuating that everyone must read/see/click every single thing posted in this thread, and ready to prove everyone wrong. Honestly it just makes people to not want anything to do with you. It's better to have more/multiple pieces of information that none at all.

No offense but some people do not want to click a link to find something, and would prefer to have it outside of a link, which is why I posted it outside of a link version. I personally never click links if they're not interesting to me, and the name 'Day 2 Pastebin' really has "I sound boring as ****" written all over it IMO.

Regardless, I never saw it posted, nor did I see the video get posted - so I posted it. And I most certainly did not see anyone post "It's not Mega Hoopa, but instead a form change"...
k

I don't know why you've suddenly gone into "rage" mode, insinuating that everyone must read/see/click every single thing posted in this thread, and ready to prove everyone wrong. Honestly it just makes people to not want anything to do with you. It's better to have more/multiple pieces of information that none at all.
I've said before I'm just responding to people, and all I did in my post was point something out. Apparently though, people reacting to other people on a forum where that's basically all you can do is an incredibly criminal thing to do when it comes to me. I don't see why I'm once again being attacked even though all I did was point something out.

oct_p15_07_en_ing.jpg

oct_p15_08_saa.jpg

hoopa confirmed, no?

source:http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/...y-through-the-skies/soar-to-find-mirage-spots

Back