• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

Hm, another question, then!

Will Kyogre have the different stats when it reappears, then? Or will the stay the same from the first encounter? It'd seem weird for it to just become shiny, but, still, it's a different encounter so, yeah.

So far I'm the guinea pig, but, if Kyogre does indeed change, then I'll probably go for that!

Will Kyogre have the different stats when it reappears, then? Or will the stay the same from the first encounter? It'd seem weird for it to just become shiny, but, still, it's a different encounter so, yeah.

So far I'm the guinea pig, but, if Kyogre does indeed change, then I'll probably go for that!
It's been confirmed that on the reappearance you can still reset it for a good nature, so I assume the stats will change as well.

Okay, again, just for 100% clarification (heh, sorry!), if I faint them now, they will be different in the 2nd encounter and still possibly be shiny?

Okay, again, just for 100% clarification (heh, sorry!), if I faint them now, they will be different in the 2nd encounter and still possibly be shiny?
Just to list the facts:
- You can faint them and encounter them again in the same place at the same level after the E4.
- You can reset at least their natures even on this second encounter (as confirmed here).
- Whether or not a shiny lock is in place is still uncertain.
- If you're gonna soft reset for a shiny if a lock is not in place you'll be taking about a minute for each reset.

NEVERMIND i read what reindeer said. itll PROBABLY be different.

aqua admin Shelly is bae<3

fixed it 4 u :]

i love love love love shelly GAHHH shes beautiful.

Last edited:
I ran then rebattle groudon it used red rest then I got it to yellow with latios threw an ultra ball and caught it first try

Just to list the facts:
- You can faint them and encounter them again in the same place at the same level after the E4.
- You can reset at least their natures even on this second encounter (as confirmed here).
- Whether or not a shiny lock is in place is still uncertain.
- If you're gonna soft reset for a shiny if a lock is not in place you'll be taking about a minute for each reset.

Just to add to this from Serebii: 10:33: There have been numerous reports of Reshiram and Zekrom now being available as shiny in the game, as with many other legendary Pok?mon in Mirage Spots

there's an update for ORAS that requires 271 blocks which you need to download to play online

not sure what it does atm tho

So kewl!.png
Shiny Gallade never looked that good to me. MEGA Gallade on the other hand looks amazing.

I want to hunt for a new shiny, I'm thinking of Salamence. (Not Gallade because I'll be mad if it isn't male and I have too many Psychic-types.)

there's an update for ORAS that requires 271 blocks which you need to download to play online

not sure what it does atm tho

Yeah, just downloaded the update too. It's weird that there is no update description. Lol.

- Play! Pokemon Events
- StreetPass Meetups
- NATIONAL STREETPASS WEEKEND THIS WEEKEND GO TO YOUR LOCAL RELAYS YOU ****S

THERE ARE NO NOTHINGS OF ANY OF THAT WHERE I LIVE, DINKFACE

What kind of town do you live in that doesn't have a McDonald's, Starbucks, Home Depot, Best Buy or AT&T store? Is it even on the map?

And literally nothing shows up here when you enter your address?
Secret military complex, I assume.

Got a shiny Stunky and female Nidoran earlier today. Might as well continue abusing hordes to find shinies.
inb4 shiny zangoose in seviper horde

Back