Pokémon Pokemon General

Currently in Sootopolis City. Waiting outside the Pokemon Center so I can go to the Cave of Origin to meet up with Wallace (I'm doing the Delta Episode)

Current team:
Groudon Lvl 86.
Latias Lvl 50
Metagross Lvl 55
Kyogre Lvl 54
Mightyena Lvl 53
Ludicolo Lvl 53.

I'm going to put Groudon back in my box as well as Latias as long as it doesn't hinder my ability to use the Eon Flute

How does the "Good job, you caught them all!" on each route get determined? Some are bronze, some are gold

iirc

bronze - caught all pokemon in either grass or sea
silver - seen all pokemon in area
gold - caught all pokemon in area

Anyone figure out the Feebas evolution method yet? My Feebas is getting to be a pain in the neck, but I'm not sure what method is right for evolving. The G3 way or the X and Y way?

Anyone figure out the Feebas evolution method yet? My Feebas is getting to be a pain in the neck, but I'm not sure what method is right for evolving. The G3 way or the X and Y way?

Both evolution methods work

Give feebas a bunch of blue pokeblocks until the beauty stat is maximized. There's no limit on how many they can eat. I gave mine like 20 or so

I mean it's nice that May takes me back to Petalburg but seriously **** off May nobody wants your assistance go away

Then his team is 7.8/10 too much water

i love water >:U
my brother didnt let me trade over my XY pokemon and i managed to become champion with swampert, lugia, mesprit, latias, kyogre, and glaile.
also i finished delta episode this morning. rayquaza and deoxys look GR8 in heal balls

Mega latios is amazing did any of you get adamant nature on ur lati@s cause I did _-_

i got naive like 39210698716 times so i was just 'ok whatever'.

DexNav game to strong, all this high leveled Pokemon in low leveled routes maaan.

I LOVE DEXNAV SO MUCH

=

new drinking game: take a shot everytime you wondertrade/streetpass/whatever a male trainer named Ruby or Brendan and a female trainer Sapphire or May

From Serebii: Just got sent this. Confirms the shiny lock is dead for Mirage Spot Pok?mon. Shiny Reshiram & Zekrom are now legal.

Assuming no foul play is in play though.

Appears at 3:40. I'm not sure what to think of it. I hope it's legit, and that somebody can confirm soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

new drinking game: take a shot everytime you wondertrade/streetpass/whatever a male trainer named Ruby or Brendan and a female trainer Sapphire or May
You're too young to be drinking.
Also, you'd hate me. I always name the trainers their default names.

From Serebii: Just got sent this. Confirms the shiny lock is dead for Mirage Spot Pok?mon. Shiny Reshiram & Zekrom are now legal.

Assuming no foul play is in play though.

Appears at 3:40. I'm not sure what to think of it. I hope it's legit, and that somebody can confirm soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope it is real all right, Shiny Reshiram is one of my favorite Shinies, but it was impossible to get without cheating until now assuming this is true. Sadly though, I have Alpha Sapphire which has Zekrom instead of Reshiram.

Question about Secret Bases.....

20141123_164546_zps8d6493ba.jpg

HOW DO YOU GET OVER THAT BLACK THING/HOLE IN THE GROUND?????
The hideout is on route 119 (???)

In the older games, you can get a Plank to cover it up during clearance sales. Not sure if it's available in these games.

Last edited:

you have to like place a plank item over it or sth thats what u had to do in RSE anyway so i assume its the same

you can probs buy it from like lillycove dept. store or sth

shHSHHHHHHHHH. shh.
i named my trainer May so HAHA.

dont you have to buy boards for that????? idk. i need to get some.

In the older games, you can get a Plank to cover it up during clearance sales. Not sure if it's available in these games.

you have to like place a plank item over it or sth thats what u had to do in RSE anyway so i assume its the same

you can probs buy it from like lillycove dept. store or sth

Omg, thank you. Can you tell I didn't play Ruby/Sapphire? /dies
I already checked Lillycove department store and they don't sell them, rip.

you know what about secret bases.................
i need to buy like 50 super repels and take my skitty and other HM pokemon and go ALL around hoenn and try to find the secret base i like the most. i like one in secret meadow because it has a 'loft'.

=

also mr bonding is in the game after the e4 ;v; it takes a bit of work to get him tho. he gives you the last o-power, hatching. the others are found by talking to the guys with the weird hair colour in mauville pokecenter.

Back