• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where do you lurk the most on TBT?

Beardo

Tikki, spots on!
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
August Birthstone (Peridot)
I'm in Brewster's 92% of the time, The Basement 7% of the time, and Villager Trade about 1%. So, I'm almost always in Brewster's. I don't know why, I just like it here I guess.

How about you?

In order from most to least visited:

ANY FORMS OF TBT DRAMA. No matter which forum they are in, I'm going to find it and post **** on it. sometimes

TBT Marketplace - I'm rich so I have to do something with my money. I mostly just lurk there though and find good deals.

Brewster's Cafe - Mostly check around the Anime!, What Do You Look Like? (will post selfie for 500 tbt :rolleyes: ) jk
, and other 10+ pages threads. Oh and of course, threads that can produce drama and conflict, very amusing threads.

The Cellar - Mafia is fun to watch and fun to play sometimes. Kinda busy/bored of playing right now, but it gets pretty funny because of the drama as opposed to the actual process in the game. :lemon: Siren Call was especially entertaining.

The Museum - Not an artsy fellow, but I like looking and sometimes participating in the SOTW contests. GFX is a really interesting hobby.

Gaming Lounge - Games are nice. I don't have a thread there I frequent often, but I like checking in nonetheless.

Bell Tree HQ - Updates and witty staff responses in the Ask The Staff thread.

'Cause What is ACNL even.

Last edited:
In order from most to least:

TBT Marketplace - I'm rich so I have to do something with my money. I mostly just lurk there though and find good deals.

Brewster's Cafe - Mostly check around the Anime!, What Do You Look Like? (will post selfie for 500 tbt :rolleyes: )
, and other 10+ pages threads. Oh and of course, drama threads.

The Cellar - Mafia is fun to watch and fun to play sometimes. Kinda busy/bored of playing right now, but it gets pretty funny because of the drama as opposed to the actual process in the game. :lemon: Siren Call was especially entertaining.

Gaming Lounge - Games are nice. I don't have a thread there I frequent often, but I like checking in nonetheless.

Bell Tree HQ - Updates and witty staff responses in the Ask The Staff thread.

'Cause What is ACNL even.

*throws TBT at you*

TAKE MY MONEY

Drama thread are kind of my life. I thrive on the stupidity of others, so those places are perfect.

I forgot to mention fandom threads on Brewsters. Whenever the words 'Doctor Who', 'Supernatural', or 'Sherlock' are even mentioned, I fangirl like an idiot.

Last edited:
I used to just look at the ACNL board but then i came onto brewsters and i find this one the most interesting so I'm on here a lot now. I look on basement and TBT marketplace to see if someone is buying crap i don't need.

Mostly Brewster's Cafe and the AC:NL board.
Occasionally I'll check in on the Villager Trading plaza to check the Wanted Villagers thread.

Brewster's, and when I play I go on the AC section. I go in the Basement to count, ye :]

Cellar- lel mafia
TBT marketplace- get ur collectibles
The Basement- trolling/rping
The Mueseum- get some nice arts
Retail- giveaways

Also I go in all of them for TBT DRAMA!!

HAR HAR TBT DRAMA IS LYFFEE

Omffff I really want to go searching for some or start some of my own now ;-;

For the first few months after registering, I spent 99.99% of my time in the 'Villager Trading Plaza' and 'Animal Crossing: New Leaf' forums. Then I became aware of 'Re-Tail,' a forum I liked since I was starting to accumulate in-game bells and became hungrier for in-game items.

Eventually, I found out that those 'Bells' under my avatar can get me rare items like the golden shovel or hybrids, or other coveted items like bush starts, and it felt like magic. Even now just a tinge it feels unreal that just for posting I get 'Bells' that can be used to get me anything I want for the game, though at this point I am content with my town and so have not been buying many in-game items.

After the 'TBT Marketplace,' I eventually discovered other forums and became a more well-rounded member. Ironically, my lengthiest and more thought out posts are submitted in 'The Basement' in my own and other 'ask' topics that seem controversial. Anyone can check my 'ask' topic to see what I mean about them not necessarily having to be spammy.

Since becoming more interested in collectibles, I doubled my activity in the 'TBT Marketplace' and started checking out the 'Bell Tree HQ.' Contrarily, I rarely check out 'Re-Tail' anymore, due to in-game items being of little concern to me now (as I spend only a few minutes every other day on my main town). I am still a regular of the 'Villager Trading Plaza' because now I have a dedicated cycling topic, and cycling is my primary reason for still playing the game quite a bit.

Miscellany: I still do not get 'The Cellar.' I tried posting a poem in 'The Museum' once but it fell off the first page right away, and it seems poems and other written works get drowned out in general anyway. The blog or 'Brewster's Cafe' seem a better bet for discussing literature.

The Villager Trading Plaza/Animal Crossing: New Leaf/Re-Tail forums at first.

Now I've started to be on the TBT Marketplace, Brewster's Cafe and the Basement a lot more. And also the Museum.

Brewsters, then Nintendo.

I dont really lurk anywhere else. I check in the HQ every so often, but that's about it. I view most of my threads from the new posts tab rather than reading the boards directly.

The Cellar mostly for mafia, otherwise I'll have a look at Brewster's Cafe and the Gaming Lounge (PC Gaming subsection mostly). I occasionally have a look at the TBT Marketplace to see if anything interests me. :) Kind of losing interest with the ACNL board, I used to go on it a lot more often.

Back