Where do you lurk the most on TBT?

Museum, Brewster's Cafe, The Basement, and sometimes Gamers' Lounge. :)

I lurk on TBT marketplace mostly.
But I post the most in the cafe (apart from my shop thread where I post quite a bit)
Other than that I usually just lurk on threads that come up when I click the new posts tab

I usually go on the New Leaf, Video Games, sometimes brewsters cafe and rarely the basement.

I don't really post a lot but I want to but I just can't. :(

I mostly lurk in retail, the basement, and museum, haha.

Animal Crossing New Leaf discussion, General Animal Crossing discussion, The Museum, Basement, and Brewster's Cafe.
I tend to hang out here a lot, especially the Basement and Museum.

marketplace
museum
retail
brewster's
basement
villager trading
bellhq

in descending order

TBT Marketplace, Bell Tree HQ and I occasionally check Brewster's Cafe/The Basement.

I bounce between the market place, HQ, and ACNL forums. Also, other Nintendo 3DS games threads. I used to use ACNL trading/train station areas, but not anymore.

I've been in the basement a few times for some of those thread games. It's fun for a bit, but tends to zap a lot of my precious time, and you don't really learn anything---except it's nice to get to know other members. OH! I do love the what are you listening to right now thread.

Other than that, I have no idea what happens in the Mafia game, though I'd love to know. That wall of text...kills me. I'm not stupid, just incredibly impatient. First I need to know if it's worth investing in reading all that. And I'd love to poke around the museum. I keep meaning to, but then get overwhelmed by all the choices, and last time I looked, I think it was a sticky, where a lot of the galleries were no longer valid. :c

What else I'd really love to know about is the groups. I don't think anyone really participates in those though. It seems like a little clique-y anyway. JUDGING. lol

I think I changed the question to, "where do you WANT to lurk around, but are too lazy/dumb to figure it out?" Sorry. XD

Last edited:
Just the Gaming Lounge.
Don't particularly care for any other boards.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Villager Trading Plaza
And Museum, but I haven't checked it in a while OTL

I usually lurk the most in the HQ because I try and clean up threads here before I go and deal with anything else. I also like to be on top of news that I may have missed, or issues that people are bringing up that I may be able to do something about. I would say that 75% of my time is spent here just making sure that everything's running smoothly.

Other than that, I'll frequently peruse Brewsters' Cafe to see what's going on there. Usually it's topics that infuriate me for some reason, so I'll leave pretty quickly. Past that I'll hit the report center (which is technically a forum topic) and take care of things other mods haven't or if it's late at night take care of the early-morning troublemakers.

I tend to stay out of all the other categories.

Back