Events & Collectibles General Discussion

when does it restock? like one a day? on the hour? i need some criteria this is hard

I've noticed the Halloween shop tends to be restocked near the beginning of the hour (sometimes right on the hour). And it's supposed to restock once daily until Halloween. Other than that, I don't know how the times are chosen. Some people have said that it switches between mid-day and the middle of the night (like 02:00, for example), but it may be more random than that.

Last edited:
it never re-stocked yesterday! i guess we were naughty boys and girls... or maybe the Thursday nite 2 AM EST re-stock technically counted for Friday...

jetz ist es Samtag!!

ha- i missed it bc i was taking a nap (which i needed, bc i stayed up too late last night checking for re-stocks!)...

Last edited:
Restock...

UGH why did the restock had to happen when I was in my evening nap...ugh....and that was the time when I could've bought some since I was available. Now since the weekdays are coming up and they always restock whenever I'm sleeping at night (usually) I won't be able to buy some. :(

Last edited:
It's stupid, I can't catch any of them because they are so random!

Gratz to those who waited for it lol :)

Back