Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I remember having a small mailbox that was gifted to me way back. I ended up selling it a year or so ago. Listed it in the marketplace noting that it wasn’t really a proper collectible but if someone wanted it they were free to make an offer. Surprsingly someone did make an offer. I let it go for quite cheap due to its awkward existence. It’d be cool if they stayed as a collectible as it’s a neat blast from the past when I see someone with them in their lineup. Not a big deal if not however.

To all of you, which TBT Fair and Camp TBT Patches do you have? I noticed that both the 2013 Fair Patch and 2021 Camp Patch would go well with each other since they follow the motif of going in the woods. But that would be a rare combination since hardly any of you were here for both events.

To all of you, which TBT Fair and Camp TBT Patches do you have? I noticed that both the 2013 Fair Patch and 2021 Camp Patch would go well with each other since they follow the motif of going in the woods. But that would be a rare combination since hardly any of you were here for both events.
I used to have the 2016 fair patch but I, like, discarded it for some reason? so I have the 2017, 2020, and 2022 fair patches, the TBTWC 2021 patch, and the 2021 Camp TBT patch. I didn't get the one from last year's camp because, well, the only patch I care about is the 2017 fair patch haha.

I used to have the 2016 fair patch but I, like, discarded it for some reason? so I have the 2017, 2020, and 2022 fair patches, the TBTWC 2021 patch, and the 2021 Camp TBT patch. I didn't get the one from last year's camp because, well, the only patch I care about is the 2017 fair patch haha.
You are gonna regret it some day since that was the Fair that had the glow wands.

Back