Events & Collectibles General Discussion

anyone else hyped af for the fair collectibles
i need to get a few more to complete the Fair/summer collectibles set

Yeahh get hyped \o/
The events are always really fun to participate in. Also love seeing everyone's spirit for it & their entries too.

I'm so excited~ I'll be able to get my dream lineup:
e1fbd79a7008d2bf2b4357348b04445b.png

The only thing is I'd need the option to be able to move around collectibles in any way.

I'm so excited~ I'll be able to get my dream lineup:
e1fbd79a7008d2bf2b4357348b04445b.png

The only thing is I'd need the option to be able to move around collectibles in any way.

OHHH That looks amazing!! Congrats!!! cx And yeah ; v; That option would be amazing ahaha no one would have to worry about swapping collectibles for their dates XD

Yes of course! Hope to get the rest of the feathers like the purple, blue, and white. Wonder if there will be new ones this year, too.

OHHH That looks amazing!! Congrats!!! cx And yeah ; v; That option would be amazing ahaha no one would have to worry about swapping collectibles for their dates XD

Yah, especially since I love this pokeball because of the message and the fact that it came from Jacob haha.
I'm waiting for the new event so that feathers might be a little cheaper xD
That and I might want a newer colored feather instead c:

YESSSS I think this is my first time participating ahahaha XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yah, especially since I love this pokeball because of the message and the fact that it came from Jacob haha.
I'm waiting for the new event so that feathers might be a little cheaper xD
That and I might want a newer colored feather instead c:

D'aww silly Jacob ahaha! XD
Ohhh what color do you think the new feather will be if there is one? O:

YESSSS I think this is my first time participating ahahaha XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

D'aww silly Jacob ahaha! XD
Ohhh what color do you think the new feather will be if there is one? O:

Idk but oh man do I want a black feather.

i called this some time back-- Dark Feather!!

If they add a dark feather to this, I anticipate a few EDGY line-ups will be floating around. They'll consist of black candies (to the few who own them), dark eggs, dark feathers (if they make one), and some spellectibles or something >>

If they add a dark feather to this, I anticipate a few EDGY line-ups will be floating around. They'll consist of black candies (to the few who own them), dark eggs, dark feathers (if they make one), and some spellectibles or something >>

I would 100% do that

1 year since Toy Hammers and Apples released :lemon:

The mods should celebrate this momentous occasion, by letting me buy a hammer that I can afford, and not some painfully inflated pixel. >_>

Jk ya'll. I'm just sour over these dang hammers.

The mods should celebrate this momentous occasion, by letting me buy a hammer that I can afford, and not some painfully inflated pixel. >_>

Jk ya'll. I'm just sour over these dang hammers.

I feel you, I'm just sour about these restocks they had in general.

Back