Events & Collectibles General Discussion

dnm5.png

this means "no" in the "dobutsu no mori" right???

You're actually right, but in the Japanese language, it's a symbol of possession. "No" in Japanese is "my" in English.

so uh.. Animal My Crossing?

Japanese is a hard language. It's easily one of the hardest in the world.

If you want to know a record breaker, Chinese is the hardest language to learn, yet the most commonly spoken.

My father told me that English is the real hardest language, even if it's an easy language to learn if you live in the US.

Now I have enough to buy a March birthstone when the staff pick up the pace :lemon:

aquamarine birthstone...can't wait :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Japanese is a hard language. It's easily one of the hardest in the world.

If you want to know a record breaker, Chinese is the hardest language to learn, yet the most commonly spoken.

My father told me that English is the real hardest language, even if it's an easy language to learn if you live in the US.

my mom enrolled me to learn how to speak Chinese...i lasted 2 weeks...lol....i learned how to write my name...and it's pronounced
Ang Shu Tin lol

And I hope you start stocking well-behaved apple collectibles. Sorry if I sound nit picky.

Oh they restocked? Cool that you got one.

I was afraid it was some glitch since no one was talking about the restock lol

I didn't see how many were in stock. I just put it in my cart and ran for the hills. Good job I didn't try to be greedy and mass buy them, or I might not have made it :)

Back