• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Today I got a box of dirt.

No really, a box of special dirt/mulch stuff for Bowie, I am excited to vacuum his old dirt out and put in some fresh stuff!

Today, I received a cool jacket with mustached Alexa Echo at the back, plus the word Amazon developer on the front. Also I got a free amazon dot. It was nice for Amazon sending it for free. v o v ayo

I ordered a stim cube, I don't know if you've heard of it but basically it's this pocket cube with all these buttons and stuff on it, it has a switch that clicks, buttons some that are quiet some that make a noise, a rolling ball, a smooth divet to rub your finger on, a gear, stuff like that on every side so it's just a bunch of stimmy goodness. I fidget like crazy so I know I would really dig having one and use it all the time. ^u^

I got my iPhone 7 plus yesterday! It took a second to get used to the weight/size but I actually really like it.

I got these snazzy metal replica of Reaper's Hellfire shotguns. I was gonna use them as keychains, but theyre a bit heavy. Trying to think of a good use for them still.

An oversized flannel, leggings, jeans, boots, a notebook and some Sour Patch Kids!

Yesterday, I got a lot of cans of Chef Boyardee pasta. Thanks, Mom. :)

my cousin brought me some snacks/beer from her trip to the DR <3

tumblr_ojj0emPM4f1qb5f2uo1_1280.jpg

Now I just need to find that Justin Bieber Belle doll.

Back