Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Today I got a box of dirt.

No really, a box of special dirt/mulch stuff for Bowie, I am excited to vacuum his old dirt out and put in some fresh stuff!

Today, I received a cool jacket with mustached Alexa Echo at the back, plus the word Amazon developer on the front. Also I got a free amazon dot. It was nice for Amazon sending it for free. v o v ayo

I ordered a stim cube, I don't know if you've heard of it but basically it's this pocket cube with all these buttons and stuff on it, it has a switch that clicks, buttons some that are quiet some that make a noise, a rolling ball, a smooth divet to rub your finger on, a gear, stuff like that on every side so it's just a bunch of stimmy goodness. I fidget like crazy so I know I would really dig having one and use it all the time. ^u^

I got my iPhone 7 plus yesterday! It took a second to get used to the weight/size but I actually really like it.

I got these snazzy metal replica of Reaper's Hellfire shotguns. I was gonna use them as keychains, but theyre a bit heavy. Trying to think of a good use for them still.

An oversized flannel, leggings, jeans, boots, a notebook and some Sour Patch Kids!

Yesterday, I got a lot of cans of Chef Boyardee pasta. Thanks, Mom. :)

my cousin brought me some snacks/beer from her trip to the DR <3

tumblr_ojj0emPM4f1qb5f2uo1_1280.jpg

Now I just need to find that Justin Bieber Belle doll.

Back