• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

jThb448l.png

I got a $2000 scholarship for university and I've also recently gotten a cool new sweater. I will post when I get my new jeans and shoes as well.

So I didn't neccessarily get something new but oh my god I know this sounds so stupid right now but I'm legit crying happy tears right now because I ended up losing everything I downloaded on my 3ds because something that went wrong but now I got them all back and idk im so happy. I am so happy I've never cried happy tears before.

i got a rilakkuma phone case--ive been looking for these for soo long. we drove up a canada from washington for a day and went to a night festival..it was obvious that there would be anime or japan based merch there and luckily i found one ^^ like, washington honestly has really crappy merch tbh so going up to canada was like my golden chance. they're just adorable and brings out my girly side haha..but its one of those huge rubber cases with the ears and everything sticking out, so it's going to be a bother to take in and out of my pocket during school bc of its size..but i'll figure it out

Got a new phone recently! So I ordered a phone case and some screen protectors today.

I bought Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. :)

was it good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

got many games recently: Mario kart 7, kid icarus: uprising, pokemon Y (already got the X tho), fantasy life and pre ordered pokemon super mystery dungeon

Finally got a hold of a Shulk amiibo yesterday as I've been waiting for them to become more common instead of paying ?30+ for just him. >_<

Some kladdkaka pieces and buns from my grandma.. always good to have.. should probably go pick them up from my bag //lazy

^nice :D

some tea.. my stomach has been **** hitting the toilet all day so i needed that XD

So I recently got an Otterbox Symmetry for my iPhone 6. It's the aqua dot design, which is really cute. I was having buyer's remorse shortly after I bought it cause I wasn't that much in love with it than when I really wanted it. But I decided to keep it regardless cause it is cute and it'll protect my phone. (Just need to get a phone protector now.)

And then today, I ordered a tshirt for my boyfriend and me. It's chibird's pocket penguin shirt from TeeSpring. Super duper cute and I'm really excited to get it. :D

Back