• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

C17oSPy.jpg

It's FINALLY HERE!!

I got a compliment from tokkio ;v;

gotta love that guy

I'm like most people in this thread today. Wooo so excited to play this once it's done charging owo
10959772_10205170381291635_6572572241201219496_n.jpg

I just ordered a bunch of tea from Adagio, and a necklace made out of marine rope and a bow shackle (don't aaask man my obsession with nautical things is just... it runs too deep, we'd be here for hours) but neither have arrived yet so no pics! Both have shipped though. c: Can't wait for them to get here! I'm stalking the tracking pages. I know I'm not the only one who does that whenever they have a package coming~

Also omg I love threads like this. I'm the kind of person who enjoys unboxing videos and watching people open presents so yeah. Bless.

oh man all these people posting newly bought gadgets and consoles meanwhile the only stuff I can post are my buys from dollar stores lmaooo

What could this possibly be?

0213152352e.jpg
You expected to see a video game, but it was I, Dio's, star debut!
Aaxp6J9.jpg

Last edited:
Majora's Mask 3D
Gaming mouse (finally haha)
earphones

Back