• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Questions about villager homes

mahkala

ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙
Bells
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Cake
Diana's house looks like crap... i've filled it with a bunch of random junk with out really paying attention. ; ^;
I'm wanting to re decorate her house and i have a few questions about it.

1. Can i get her to put flowers in her home?
Like, if i sent her a carnation in the mail would she set it on her table? c:

2. Can i get my villagers to put pictures of other villagers in there homes?
I wanted to put one of beau in diana's home, and one of diana in beau's home. ♥ i thought it would be really cute.

3. Can i get my villagers to change wallpaper/flooring?
I've been seeing a lot of people saying no, and a lot of people saying yes. so, i'm really confused. :c

4. Can you switch a villagers music player?
I wanted to try and get diana a clam or macaroon to play her music on. ; u;

Thank you so much for the help. I've been trying to google these questions but am coming up empty.

Not sure about flowers, but:

No, they won't put up other villager's pictures.
No, they won't change their wall or floor, and if they can, I have yet to see proof.
Yes, you can switch their music players and music.

did neone try sending villager's picture multiple times in one letter? or when they request you to replace a furniture in their house and you choose the picture frame?

I would lovee to place villager pics in their houses

After ransacking my villagers' homes early in the game, I am slowly reordering and giving back their original furniture. They always like it and often put it in the same spot it was originally. A google image search almost always reveals a picture of the original house. When I get a chance to visit, I'll swipe a piece of furniture I don't like and then mail something better right away. They will put the original shirt back on too, but you might have to send it more than once.

They will take flowers and shells, but you can't hand over a pic or attach it to a letter for them. I thought any music player would play the same song, but someone below says otherwise:) I'll try to give them music now! I've never tried the clamshells either. I tried for a month to get Eunice to give me her round carpet - it was the last one I needed for my catalog. No matter how often I sent her a replacement she never budged. Not even when I gave her a new carpet for her birthday! I don't think it's possible to change it.

i saw someone saying you can get them to buy wallpapers and floors at retail and they will change it.
so i might try that and see how it goes. * ^*

thank you all for the help by the way. ♥ good to know all of this information.
that's really to bad about the pictures tho. :c

Back