• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My 2014-2015 School Year

Shadow516187

Town Layout Master
Bells
Look who's going back to school on the 7th?! Me! yay... T.T So anyway School is starting for me on the 7th of August and I gotta say...I'm actually happy that I'm going back to that "prison". I'm going to 8th grade and i'm turning 14 on November 22 (Maybe that's why everyone despises me >.>), so basically I have one more year until a bigger prison, High School. YEP. I've been on my computer all Summer and I can't wait to do something for once in my life and that is GO TO SCHOOL. My school starts at 7:30 a.m. every morning. I'm kinda a low-life as of reputation IRL, so yeah...I worry about my anti-social behavior sometimes because everyone seems to avoid me because of it.
My school is gonna have really annoying 6th graders coming in this year and once they come in, they don't know their place, so people point them out to make them learn it. Since i'm a low-life, many people point out my short comings and my repetitive ramblings about anime, manga, and dating simulators they never even heard about. I have slight insomnia, so people point that out as well. So your probably wondering, "Wow, can he deal with all this?". Truth is, I can't. I let some really harsh jokes get to me and I sorta get into trouble if I get caught. The girls at my school? They're all total douches. Sorry If you find me offensive, but i'm not kidding. One day, this popular girl called me a depressing, no life S.O.B all because I watch too much anime, read manga, and play dating simulators in my "spare time". I simply replied, "If that's your opinion, so be it, I don't need to take that to heart because it's all true, now leave me alone". But enough of my depressing rambling, here's the moral of this topic: Don't ask me to be put into my shoes, you won't like it. I wonder if anyone else on this forum feels related to what i'm feeling. Anyway enough of my rambling.

Last edited:
Okay.....? The point of this was to whine about your school life? I think that'd be better suited for a blog post.

In a few years, you will honestly look back on all of this and laugh. Those girls don't sound like they know what they're talking about, so don't listen to them. Sounds like they're just out to make fun of someone for the sake of making fun of someone. Middle school is a difficult time for everyone, we've all been in your position I'm sure. :) Just hang in there. Having been where you are, 99.9% of this will not matter when you're a graduating senior.

(As for the being put into your shoes thing, I'd actually much rather be put into your shoes than have to wake up tomorrow and face my life, hah.)

Just keep on the sunny side of life. :)

Heyy there! I hope that your 8th grade year is a good one!
In my own personal experiences, 8th grade was the best grade! I loved every moment of it!
I'm going into 10th grade this year (blegh), high school isn't as bad as it may seem! You just have to get used to the upper class-men and the school schedules/games and keep up your work! :)
As for the harsh jokes, I let them get to me as well, it really hurts you when you know they're trying to be funny but really it just hurts your feelings :(
I don't want to sound like a scolding mother or anything but the best thing to do is to talk to someone about this stuff!! It really helps with how you feel/what you can do in the future! Don't let people hurt you, tell them that it hurts your feelings and try to come to a solution with them :)
I hope your final year of middle school is a great one!
p.s; love the signature :)

Heyy there! I hope that your 8th grade year is a good one!
In my own personal experiences, 8th grade was the best grade! I loved every moment of it!
I'm going into 10th grade this year (blegh), high school isn't as bad as it may seem! You just have to get used to the upper class-men and the school schedules/games and keep up your work! :)
As for the harsh jokes, I let them get to me as well, it really hurts you when you know they're trying to be funny but really it just hurts your feelings :(
I don't want to sound like a scolding mother or anything but the best thing to do is to talk to someone about this stuff!! It really helps with how you feel/what you can do in the future! Don't let people hurt you, tell them that it hurts your feelings and try to come to a solution with them :)
I hope your final year of middle school is a great one!
p.s; love the signature :)

Oh, cool! A fellow sophomore. Hello, friend. I haven't met any other rising 10th graders. :)

Trueee- I'm not excited to get up extremely early :\
Or anything about school really haha

Yeah, I'm not exactly thrilled about getting up a 5:30 a.m. to get a shower every morning. :/ Plus the school messed up my class schedules so now I'm stuck with a bunch of people I've never talked to once in my life.

Yeah, I'm not exactly thrilled about getting up a 5:30 a.m. to get a shower every morning. :/ Plus the school messed up my class schedules so now I'm stuck with a bunch of people I've never talked to once in my life.

ahh i hate that! freshman year i had NO classes with friends AT ALL. i made new friends, but i would've prefered being comfortable all year with at least one friend i knew since the beginning of school.
And this year i still don't have close friends in my class :\
I hope you can fix your classes though!! :)

ahh i hate that! freshman year i had NO classes with friends AT ALL. i made new friends, but i would've prefered being comfortable all year with at least one friend i knew since the beginning of school.
And this year i still don't have close friends in my class :\
I hope you can fix your classes though!! :)

I had a friend for freshman year, and then halfway through the school year she decided she hated me so she transferred schools and I never heard from her again. :confused: She blocked my Skype and everything, it was quite the puzzle. I still have no idea.

I finally made a friend but now we're not going to be in any of the same classes, because of honors/standard sorting. The only other people I know are juniors. :(

I had a friend for freshman year, and then halfway through the school year she decided she hated me so she transferred schools and I never heard from her again. :confused: She blocked my Skype and everything, it was quite the puzzle. I still have no idea.

I finally made a friend but now we're not going to be in any of the same classes, because of honors/standard sorting. The only other people I know are juniors. :(

aww im sorry to hear that!! i hope it gets sorted out :(

The 'popular' people at my school usually just leave me alone. I'm considered 'in the middle' in the whole school popularity system because I do 'embarrassing/non-girly' things, (Which is apparently playing Video games and not using makeup?) but I don't have any physical traits that they can pick on. (I'm not overweight, my acne isn't all that bad, etc.)

The only problem I've had with school thus far is both of the guys I like finding girlfriends. I'm currently semi-friends with both of them, and they said they were glad to have me as a friend. (And that I couldn't be their type because I was 'too smart'. Well.)

School is a pretty weird place.

wow why don't we just make a school thread

#School Life RP

Keep your head up. You won't know true suffering until college. It's a rude awakening.

Ughhhh, you're reminding me of the immature 6th graders who are gonna get to 7th class this year kill me.

It's best to just ignore bullying. Most bullying is word exchanging so it's not too dangerous.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The 'popular' people at my school usually just leave me alone. I'm considered 'in the middle' in the whole school popularity system because I do 'embarrassing/non-girly' things, (Which is apparently playing Video games and not using makeup?) but I don't have any physical traits that they can pick on. (I'm not overweight, my acne isn't all that bad, etc.)

The only problem I've had with school thus far is both of the guys I like finding girlfriends. I'm currently semi-friends with both of them, and they said they were glad to have me as a friend. (And that I couldn't be their type because I was 'too smart'. Well.)

School is a pretty weird place.

#School Life RP
Relationships don't last forever so you still have a chance. I would have lost interest if somebody thought I'm 'too smart' though. That's just dumb.

Have fun, 8th grade isn't that bad. I'm also not excited to go back, I will be a junior in high school. I hate almost all my teachers, my classes suck. God I hate my school, d'rather go to our rival school (in sports anyway) than this s*** hole -_-

Edit: I agree with Mariah, this would've been more appropriate for a blog.

Last edited:
Back