• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you even Collect Interest at the ABD?

Only if I remember. I'm not too bothered by it tbh

almost never

should be automatic imo

I mean, who calls their bank every day to check up on and say "yeah I'd like to collect interest, thanks"?

Last edited:
Getting 12TBTB a day doesn't strike me.

Let's do a little math!

12x365 = 4,380 -- But that's just if you only keep 12k bells in your ABD.

Now note that this number will increase with every post, donation (you receive, Devin) and payment.

It could possibly amount to 10K a year.

Not a bad investment!

Let's do a little math!

12x365 = 4,380 -- But that's just if you only keep 12k bells in your ABD.

Now note that this number will increase with every post, donation (you receive, Devin) and payment.

It could possibly amount to 10K a year.

Not a bad investment!

That's an entire year. Heh. If you haven't noticed about me, I'm an impatient person.

No, I always forget that I've left them in there so I just leave them out all the time. :) Once I found 1000 TBT bells in my ABD which I left there ages ago. Completely forgot about them.

yes. before each time i take it, i deposit all the bells i have on me (usually 30 lol) and then get interest.
and then withdraw the odd number out again

you rich people who can actually collect interest T-T I'm pretty sure every time I try to collect interest it just takes a bell and laughs

Back