• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?

sunsets because I don't wake up early at all. I do take walks with my family and come back when it's sunset c:

Sunsets. When the sky is all orangey and golden. I just think that's really the most beautiful time of day.

I've seen a sunrise before. They aren't pretty at all. They boring

Sunsets. When the sky is all orangey and golden. I just think that's really the most beautiful time of day.

I've seen a sunrise before. They aren't pretty at all. They boring

Harsh... lol

I don't really take "beauty" into consideration. Rather, the feeling I get around that time of day; Sunrise makes me feel refreshed, while sunset makes me feel sad. (I hate endings, and sunset marks the end of the day, so :p)

Last edited:
Sunrises, they kinda cheer me up in the morning

- - - Post Merge - - -

Harsh... lol

I don't really take "beauty" into consideration. Rather, the feeling I get around that time of day; Sunrise makes me feel refreshed, while sunset makes me feel sad. (I hate endings, and sunset marks the end of the day, so :p)

I'll never look at a sunset the same way now tbh

Sunsets I feel are more photogenic. Although, I do love sunrises.

I like sunrises a bit more cause the ones I've seen are always prettier than sunsets and I'm definitely a morning person.

I prefer nighttime so you'd think I like sunsets better, but actually it's sunrises. It's light outside, but not too bright. It's quiet and peaceful, but it's morning, everything is waking up. I'm not a morning person and the bustle of getting up and everything doesn't appeal to me. But those short moments when the birds start chirping and the day just begins... so pretty. <3

Back