Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?

sunsets because I don't wake up early at all. I do take walks with my family and come back when it's sunset c:

Sunsets. When the sky is all orangey and golden. I just think that's really the most beautiful time of day.

I've seen a sunrise before. They aren't pretty at all. They boring

Sunsets. When the sky is all orangey and golden. I just think that's really the most beautiful time of day.

I've seen a sunrise before. They aren't pretty at all. They boring

Harsh... lol

I don't really take "beauty" into consideration. Rather, the feeling I get around that time of day; Sunrise makes me feel refreshed, while sunset makes me feel sad. (I hate endings, and sunset marks the end of the day, so :p)

Last edited:
Sunrises, they kinda cheer me up in the morning

- - - Post Merge - - -

Harsh... lol

I don't really take "beauty" into consideration. Rather, the feeling I get around that time of day; Sunrise makes me feel refreshed, while sunset makes me feel sad. (I hate endings, and sunset marks the end of the day, so :p)

I'll never look at a sunset the same way now tbh

Sunsets I feel are more photogenic. Although, I do love sunrises.

I like sunrises a bit more cause the ones I've seen are always prettier than sunsets and I'm definitely a morning person.

I prefer nighttime so you'd think I like sunsets better, but actually it's sunrises. It's light outside, but not too bright. It's quiet and peaceful, but it's morning, everything is waking up. I'm not a morning person and the bustle of getting up and everything doesn't appeal to me. But those short moments when the birds start chirping and the day just begins... so pretty. <3

Back