Giveaway Non-reorderable DLC/Exclusives & 7/11 Set - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is such a nice thing to do! id love to enter! i have to say though, i love coffee way more than tea!

Bleh coffee drinkers can keep their stuff, tea is way better. Would love to enter.

There's such a thing as blueberry green tea?!( im afraid you'll disregard my old post) please enter me c:

Why are we talking about tea now?!
Well, if I'd have to choose my favorite...blueberry pomegranate is my favorite.

this is such a nice thing to do! id love to enter! i have to say though, i love coffee way more than tea!

I do agree! Many of the times I would prefer an smoky, aromatic tea over coffee though! I'm on my third coffee today. :rolleyes:

There's such a thing as blueberry green tea?!( im afraid you'll disregard my old post) please enter me c:

I'm sorry! As per rules, I will have to disregard your entry. :c It wouldn't be fair if I took it because it would then be permissible to allow others to enter the same way as well. Hope you understand! And yes there are a ton of tea flavours (imo, the heavily flavoured ones such as .. chocolate raspberry shouldn't even count as legit tea; but that's just mee).

i would like to enter Tea is good i perfer earl-gray, but looking at my sig u could have guessed that.

Entries updated. If you don't see your name there, it's because you have not followed the rules (sorry~).

5 days left until the giveaway ends.

I would like to enter, please! Thank you for doing this. There are quite a lot of giveaways going on right now n_n
Also thanks for giving me some knowledge: genmaicha is actually a sort of tea!

This is such an amazing giveaway. I don't drink tea but please enter me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back