• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Non-reorderable DLC/Exclusives & 7/11 Set - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is such a nice thing to do! id love to enter! i have to say though, i love coffee way more than tea!

Bleh coffee drinkers can keep their stuff, tea is way better. Would love to enter.

There's such a thing as blueberry green tea?!( im afraid you'll disregard my old post) please enter me c:

Why are we talking about tea now?!
Well, if I'd have to choose my favorite...blueberry pomegranate is my favorite.

this is such a nice thing to do! id love to enter! i have to say though, i love coffee way more than tea!

I do agree! Many of the times I would prefer an smoky, aromatic tea over coffee though! I'm on my third coffee today. :rolleyes:

There's such a thing as blueberry green tea?!( im afraid you'll disregard my old post) please enter me c:

I'm sorry! As per rules, I will have to disregard your entry. :c It wouldn't be fair if I took it because it would then be permissible to allow others to enter the same way as well. Hope you understand! And yes there are a ton of tea flavours (imo, the heavily flavoured ones such as .. chocolate raspberry shouldn't even count as legit tea; but that's just mee).

i would like to enter Tea is good i perfer earl-gray, but looking at my sig u could have guessed that.

Entries updated. If you don't see your name there, it's because you have not followed the rules (sorry~).

5 days left until the giveaway ends.

I would like to enter, please! Thank you for doing this. There are quite a lot of giveaways going on right now n_n
Also thanks for giving me some knowledge: genmaicha is actually a sort of tea!

This is such an amazing giveaway. I don't drink tea but please enter me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back